Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Who called it ? Black and white video with M’S hand. Apparently we are a witch hunt and it needs to stop because she’s HUMAN?
I was scrolling and it came up, nearly spat my coffee everywhere 😂😭 I was just like OOOKKKKK THEN 🤦🏻‍♀️ do off, that Annilivia used her kids last night so Vangelina follows.
She has no idea what she’s doing 😂 after all this time, clearly your management are se as the should be coaching you…. Keep opening that gob hen it’s just lies it spouts….. your nana is a grown woman and sides with a dirty wrongun too 🤬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Sooo bloody predictable!! Take your child to see a predator, and the best you can come up with is another pathetic woe is me b&w video! Never accountability! Tit!
Using her other child to get out of it 🤬 remember back then aren’t we lils was ‘obsessed with him’ I’m not into make up etc I don’t wear it but I knew exactly who he was, my lassie used to get that Jeffrey stars pallets before all his allegations came out and she ditched him, she’s a wee tad older than aren’t we lils so that wee lassie would of known too and so would her mother

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
May not be showing Max but still using him for maximum woe is me effect eh Puff Vavvy?!! And yes Iggy those victims do need help, they do not need to see that groomer paraded all over social media. You're daughter also needs help, she tried her hardest to HIDE the fact she took your granddaughter to meet her beasty idol! So she knew exactly what she was doing, saying she had the most wholesome day, if meeting a child groomer is wholesome then she really needs help and not enabled. So guess what Puff Vavvy any apology now will be disregarded and known to be FAKE. Take a break while you go get your saggy doos lifted, you absolute weapon!
Screenshot_20241008_075541_TikTok.jpg View attachment 06574ff58f467cca130be8fd628dbaa6.mp4

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Post the horrific messages then Steph name and shame like other creators do, oh no you won’t as you’re a liar and the messages don’t exist.
See the thing is she’s being pretty vague with that post….. her huns are that stupid they probably won’t think it’s anything to do with JC as she’s not mentioned it again since last week. It will be all about her usual trolls 🤦🏻‍♀️ let’s see how long it is before she turns that switch on ‘hey guyzzzz’

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You should be disgusted in yourself Steph. Did you think of the MH of that beasts victims and families when you were with him at the weekend? Go apologise to them for your association with him and stop acting the victim as usual.
Just like no fs we’re given when she accused that man of interfering with lily(when he certainly didn’t) she utterly disgusts me 🤮🤮😡😡

Apr 26, 2024
uk
See the thing is she’s being pretty vague with that post….. her huns are that stupid they probably won’t think it’s anything to do with JC as she’s not mentioned it again since last week. It will be all about her usual trolls 🤦🏻‍♀️ let’s see how long it is before she turns that switch on ‘hey guyzzzz’
Manipulative, that's the one word I think of when referring to Vav

Everything I've seen from her is linked with some form of manipulation, she has to get something from every situation, event, relationship & family

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Using her other child to get out of it 🤬 remember back then aren’t we lils was ‘obsessed with him’ I’m not into make up etc I don’t wear it but I knew exactly who he was, my lassie used to get that Jeffrey stars pallets before all his allegations came out and she ditched him, she’s a wee tad older than aren’t we lils so that wee lassie would of known too and so would her mother
I had no idea who he was, I thought he was an actor. I was thinking whys the guy out This Is England bringing out make up. He's Stephen Graham (the 2 firstnames names confused me). I am not a make up or fashion follower. I'm pretty low maintenance I guess 😂 however it did lead me to do my own research on James Charles.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
May not be showing Max but still using him for maximum woe is me effect eh Puff Vavvy?!! And yes Iggy those victims do need help, they do not need to see that groomer paraded all over social media. You're daughter also needs help, she tried her hardest to HIDE the fact she took your granddaughter to meet her beasty idol! So she knew exactly what she was doing, saying she had the most wholesome day, if meeting a child groomer is wholesome then she really needs help and not enabled. So guess what Puff Vavvy any apology now will be disregarded and known to be FAKE. Take a break while you go get your saggy doos lifted, you absolute weapon!
Screenshot_20241008_075541_TikTok.jpg View attachment 06574ff58f467cca130be8fd628dbaa6.mp4
What is this crock of s post the message you absolute sick t, using your other child to get out of you take your daughter to meet a pedo wow, even though you lied and said you didn’t go, I have more respect for the ones who have spoken out and admitted they went to the event but you nah you haven’t acknowledged anything and think your the big I am, get a grip with your woa is me post you went to meet a beast.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I can confirm you can not buy the magic switch in B&Ms, I hunted high and low for it yesterday!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I had no idea who he was, I thought he was an actor. I was thinking whys the guy out This Is England bringing out make up. He's Stephen Graham (the 2 firstnames names confused me). I am not a make up or fashion follower. I'm pretty low maintenance I guess 😂 however it did lead me to do my own research on James Charles.
Love Stephen Graham 😂

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
I’ve woken up this morning completely baffled! Am I missing something?! Why are these influencers including vav making out this is a witch hunt and an attack on them!! There are real victims of this! Imagine you were one of his victims and you were watching him all over tik tok living his life like nothing has happened while you try and piece back together your life!! This is not a witch hunt this is good people standing up for what is right!!! This influencer culture needs to stop!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a way to spin the narrative you took your daughter to see a pedo along with your mates with a brand who shouldn’t be working with him, no one is calling you a nonce, you also in the past have accused a man of interfering with your daughter wrongly I may add, you lied to your followers at the weekend and along with everyone else associated with BPerfect should hang your head in shame. It will be too late to address it you took your daughter to meet a pedo.
IMG_6655.jpeg IMG_6656.jpeg