Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
Wow that must of been awful for you to see years later. You were not responsible for that beasts actions and you tried to report it. You can keep your head up knowing that you stood up alone and tried to help. I'd rather stand alone fighting for what is right, than surround myself with a bunch of sycophants.
Thank you for this response. I think it’s something I will always carry with me but least I know I tried unlike others who kept quiet so they didn’t get removed from their volunteer roles! I’m just glad nobody else will get hurt by him now.

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s obviously not a nonce, that’s a heavy word to call someone. But the amount of times she’s been told to keep M off social media because there are weirdos and she’s got him in nappies and a bare bum, that is all questionable behaviour absolutely. For me IF I wasn’t safeguarding savvy, which when my wee lassie was young I probably wasn’t but if I had a kid now, i absolutely am. I ask my lass every photo if she’s ok with me posting it, NOW however if someone was telling me constantly about safeguarding and telling me what AI can do, and people are saving videos of my young child you bet they wouldn’t be on it. I’d listen to stuff like that.
But she doesn’t so it allows people to work out why that isn’t scaring her to keep her kid off socials.
Then to take her older to see someone who was shamed and struck off in America for texting young boys. When he found out one was underage his reply was ‘oops’.
JC WAS HUGE back then.
I’d be questioning where he had been for years and why someone so big, was now collaborating with BePerfect.

If a mate was to ask me to go see a comedian I didn’t know, first thing I do is google them.
Surely as a brand and a business (the influencers), they would do the same when being asked to associate themselves with people.

I await her showing she was called a nonce though as she never shows proof of it. If she does fair do’s but she’s hardly a nonce it’s a heavy word and diminishes real nonces of their crimes towards victims if the word is just thrown around like that. She probably took it from reading somewhere and thought ‘there’s my feel sorry for me content’

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
May not be showing Max but still using him for maximum woe is me effect eh Puff Vavvy?!! And yes Iggy those victims do need help, they do not need to see that groomer paraded all over social media. You're daughter also needs help, she tried her hardest to HIDE the fact she took your granddaughter to meet her beasty idol! So she knew exactly what she was doing, saying she had the most wholesome day, if meeting a child groomer is wholesome then she really needs help and not enabled. So guess what Puff Vavvy any apology now will be disregarded and known to be FAKE. Take a break while you go get your saggy doos lifted, you absolute weapon!
Screenshot_20241008_075541_TikTok.jpg View attachment 06574ff58f467cca130be8fd628dbaa6.mp4
Oh but I thought she didn’t care about us “trolls” and what we say, her lecky must be oot and she can’t “flick her switch on” today and just be positive and ‘good business woman’ 💔

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
For once in your life Steph be honest about the weekend and the fact you lied to your followers about the wholesome day with your friend and Lily. But you won’t, whatever you say will make the situation worse and you will get more back lash. Think of the real victims and not yourself. You went to an event to support the launch of a predators make up range , no other reason. Address it
She can’t hit out with the usual witch hunt se . Lots of creators have been called out on this and lots have addressed it . She went to the shop on Saturday to meet a peado with her 15 year old daughter. Wonder if she would have gone if it was under age girls he was grooming !! She spoke about him in her morning video , then silence . It’s obvious what’s happened . So instead of taking accountability, she lies …again and blames the trolls . If social media is that bad , then leave , but no , in the words of Neil Diamond ..money talks !

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Thank you for this response. I think it’s something I will always carry with me but least I know I tried unlike others who kept quiet so they didn’t get removed from their volunteer roles! I’m just glad nobody else will get hurt by him now.
Totally understandable, only someone with true empathy would feel that guilt, like you do. The whole coulda, woulda, shoulda, will always run through our minds. But it takes real courage to stand alone. If the people who stayed quiet don't feel any guilt after finding out the truth then that speaks volumes about them. You can hopefully take a little bit of comfort from knowing you spoke out and even more knowing he can't hurt anyone again 🥰

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Thought her DM’s were off though? 🤔
I smell 💩. It’s just another way of driving more traffic onto her page I think. The drama always works with her nobody is there for anything else but that. Let’s see how long this magic switch works again this time round. From breaking to boss b and laughing at people getting arson threats with L again. Place your bets folks…

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She’s obviously not a nonce, that’s a heavy word to call someone. But the amount of times she’s been told to keep M off social media because there are weirdos and she’s got him in nappies and a bare bum, that is all questionable behaviour absolutely. For me IF I wasn’t safeguarding savvy, which when my wee lassie was young I probably wasn’t but if I had a kid now, i absolutely am. I ask my lass every photo if she’s ok with me posting it, NOW however if someone was telling me constantly about safeguarding and telling me what AI can do, and people are saving videos of my young child you bet they wouldn’t be on it. I’d listen to stuff like that.
But she doesn’t so it allows people to work out why that isn’t scaring her to keep her kid off socials.
Then to take her older to see someone who was shamed and struck off in America for texting young boys. When he found out one was underage his reply was ‘oops’.
JC WAS HUGE back then.
I’d be questioning where he had been for years and why someone so big, was now collaborating with BePerfect.

If a mate was to ask me to go see a comedian I didn’t know, first thing I do is google them.
Surely as a brand and a business (the influencers), they would do the same when being asked to associate themselves with people.

I await her showing she was called a nonce though as she never shows proof of it. If she does fair do’s but she’s hardly a nonce it’s a heavy word and diminishes real nonces of their crimes towards victims if the word is just thrown around like that. She probably took it from reading somewhere and thought ‘there’s my feel sorry for me content’
She's probably been called a nonce supporter and chosen to not mention the supporter part.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Thought her DM’s were off though? 🤔
I smell 💩. It’s just another way of driving more traffic onto her page I think. The drama always works with her nobody is there for anything else but that. Let’s see how long this magic switch works again this time round. From breaking to boss b and laughing at people getting arson threats with L again. Place your bets folks…
I know first hard her dm’s aren’t off. She was messaging with my friend (they don’t like her) last week 🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
How come every time she’s called out M and his disabilities come out, I think it’s really insensitive considering what she’s using it against….. what about parents of children who have been groomed, SA’d, these parents watching their children go through this trauma, trying everything to make sure they’re as ok as can be, worrying every night going to bed that they’re child is lying in their rooms suffering, worried they may do something to themself or have been and feeling so helpless that they can’t take that pain away from their child.
She didn’t think about that when she was gushing about said groomer did she? No Vangelina you didn’t, you have used a situation against someone that never happened. I’d never wish this pain on anyone 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• IMG_2114.png
    IMG_2114.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 24

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
May not be showing Max but still using him for maximum woe is me effect eh Puff Vavvy?!! And yes Iggy those victims do need help, they do not need to see that groomer paraded all over social media. You're daughter also needs help, she tried her hardest to HIDE the fact she took your granddaughter to meet her beasty idol! So she knew exactly what she was doing, saying she had the most wholesome day, if meeting a child groomer is wholesome then she really needs help and not enabled. So guess what Puff Vavvy any apology now will be disregarded and known to be FAKE. Take a break while you go get your saggy doos lifted, you absolute weapon!
Screenshot_20241008_075541_TikTok.jpg View attachment 06574ff58f467cca130be8fd628dbaa6.mp4
If the skinny skank doesn’t know what she is doing then maybe just maybe she needs to take a look around and read the situation! Stephanie you are not the victim here! Far far from it! How dare you!! Your Huns are started to see through you and the”Huns you buy? “ you are the fakest of the fake! Keep climbing tho hunny, cause your fall will be from a great height!
Address and apologize! While your there get nana to apologize for supporting another known pdo!!!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Screen recording of calling you and every other creator out for meeting a pedo and you want a screen recording of that wow 🐄 Soph speaks the truth something you know nothing about.
IMG_6666.jpeg
I can't see Danis comments anymore and she's put her profile to private....scared now because she's inciting hate towards Soph and she's ready to go digging ⛏️