Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I am finding it so hard not to comment today! What's it liked in the blocked list? Is it nice and cosy? I know there's a good bunch of humans in there so it won't be lonely 😂

Cowardice Nana???? Your grandaughter is a coward!! Hiding the fact she took L to meet the groomer and lying about it!!! That is a coward!!

And as for the fandango thats disappointed in humans!! Disappointed in humans for standing up and speaking out about a brand and all it's idiotic ambassador "influencers" supoorting a child groomer!!
Screenshot_20241008_082609_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241008_082630_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241008_082650_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241008_082723_TikTok.jpg

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I have stopped commenting on this t. I can’t watch her at all. Especially after this pea doh situation. She’s a fing disgrace. I keep seeing these “influencers” saying sorry etc but it’s all bullshit. They all wanted to jump on Bperfect thing for attention and views and they all went to meet him and act star struck. I know some of use like that Annaliva is it? But she is as bad. She was there as well. Staff took her kid. That Chloe woman has her son worshipping him. I don’t even know who he is. Saw a few videos of him and he’s an absolute fing tit. Bperfect need to be stopped at this point. They literally do not care who they have working for them or promoting them. Staff you’re a fing ugly t and taking your daughter to see him is disturbing. The fact you’re not even acknowledging it shows how much you just sweep things under the carpet and ignore it.
Annalivia didn't even make eye vontact with her apology, they knew 100%

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
May not be showing Max but still using him for maximum woe is me effect eh Puff Vavvy?!! And yes Iggy those victims do need help, they do not need to see that groomer paraded all over social media. You're daughter also needs help, she tried her hardest to HIDE the fact she took your granddaughter to meet her beasty idol! So she knew exactly what she was doing, saying she had the most wholesome day, if meeting a child groomer is wholesome then she really needs help and not enabled. So guess what Puff Vavvy any apology now will be disregarded and known to be FAKE. Take a break while you go get your saggy doos lifted, you absolute weapon!
Screenshot_20241008_075541_TikTok.jpg View attachment 06574ff58f467cca130be8fd628dbaa6.mp4
Yet again , different nails ! Was that another pre recorded woe is me . So sick of this t !! You don’t have any messages ya trollop !!

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Annalivia didn't even make eye vontact with her apology, they knew 100%
She didn’t. She quickly addressed it then went on to say how terrible people were behaving towards creators.
Exploiting the fact one was a new mum and her MH after having a baby etc. I thought that was bad taste. Don’t use pretend empathy to get out of addressing your involvement

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Its wild how she thinks people are so stupid and she has the upper hand, when the reality is, you can see right through her. I took my time I admit to work it out but that's what happens with manipulative personalities. It's all lies and deflection and poor me.
I really pity her. So desperate, without real friends, only mum and nana, depending on others paying for her lifestyle, through maintenance or benefits and this is what her kids are exposed to. It's shameful

Jul 7, 2024
Aberdeen
This has triggered me so much. Many moons ago I volunteered for a children’s charity and ended up stumbling across messages between a male member of staff and a 14 year old girl. They were very inappropriate. I reported it but because the police sponsored the event it got swept under the carpet!! I then got branded a liar and was removed from the charity. Years later who do I see in the paper for sex offences!?! Same guy!! I still have guilt that I didn’t do more to protect somebody else getting hurt but i just felt I didn’t have a voice. Now to see somebody who is convicted of the same offences being protected It makes me feel sick!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I am finding it so hard not to comment today! What's it liked in the blocked list? Is it nice and cosy? I know there's a good bunch of humans in there so it won't be lonely 😂

Cowardice Nana???? Your grandaughter is a coward!! Hiding the fact she took L to meet the groomer and lying about it!!! That is a coward!!

And as for the fandango thats disappointed in humans!! Disappointed in humans for standing up and speaking out about a brand and all it's idiotic ambassador "influencers" supoorting a child groomer!!
Screenshot_20241008_082609_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241008_082630_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241008_082650_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20241008_082723_TikTok.jpg
No Iggy your daughter needs HELP!!! Who called the B&W video??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t remember if I read it here or someone mentioned it on Sophs live? Well done 👏🏼

Oh she’s going to address ‘it’ is she. Just wait till she does a woe is me sympathy video first to reign in more following and engagement first 😡 sick sick sick.

You 2 pair of 🤡 created and enable this bampot. She is the one needing HELP.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
This has triggered me so much. Many moons ago I volunteered for a children’s charity and ended up stumbling across messages between a male member of staff and a 14 year old girl. They were very inappropriate. I reported it but because the police sponsored the event it got swept under the carpet!! I then got branded a liar and was removed from the charity. Years later who do I see in the paper for sex offences!?! Same guy!! I still have guilt that I didn’t do more to protect somebody else getting hurt but i just felt I didn’t have a voice. Now to see somebody who is convicted of the same offences being protected It makes me feel sick!
Wow that must of been awful for you to see years later. You were not responsible for that beasts actions and you tried to report it. You can keep your head up knowing that you stood up alone and tried to help. I'd rather stand alone fighting for what is right, than surround myself with a bunch of sycophants.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
For once in your life Steph be honest about the weekend and the fact you lied to your followers about the wholesome day with your friend and Lily. But you won’t, whatever you say will make the situation worse and you will get more back lash. Think of the real victims and not yourself. You went to an event to support the launch of a predators make up range , no other reason. Address it

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
For once in your life Steph be honest about the weekend and the fact you lied to your followers about the wholesome day with your friend and Lily. But you won’t, whatever you say will make the situation worse and you will get more back lash. Think of the real victims and not yourself. You went to an event to support the launch of a predators make up range , no other reason. Address it
She just needs more time to think up a story regarding it as shes so fing thick and constantly trips herself up 😂😂😂