Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She shows you what she wants, she is not eating that. Defo not I don’t believe that. She will have her small plate of protein and will make it look like she is eating all the pasta to keep us off her lies .
Naa she’s definitely not eating clean, she was stuffing her face in the car with Tim Norton’s the other week, every shopping haul is processed crap and if they’re not eating that it’s pasta and more pasta. I’d say it’s more likely jags than a balloon but she’s lying to her followers and implying it’s troll stress when virtually nobody trolls her on her socials. That’s how stupid her huns are, no receipts Methanie

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Naa she’s definitely not eating clean, she was stuffing her face in the car with Tim Norton’s the other week, every shopping haul is processed crap and if they’re not eating that it’s pasta and more pasta. I’d say it’s more likely jags than a balloon but she’s lying to her followers and implying it’s troll stress when virtually nobody trolls her on her socials. That’s how stupid her huns are, no receipts Methanie
Oh no I don’t think she is eating clean, she can still eat se in front of the camera I just think that’s it, she’s lost the weight too quick to be eating I think

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
From Tattle, will the real Methanie Vavron-Schofield please stand up. Another said there’s a filter called slim face that does that to your face and body I think. Corpse Bride might be better name. Also makeup looks like warts on her face 🤣
She's an absolute clown. Definitely needs a few visits to Cornhill.

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Your Mother Animation GIF by LAIKA Studios
This is the vibe she’s giving lately.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Now you mention it I have a memory of her saying on Facebook she wasn’t vaccinating M in another of her highly dangerous opinions based on “her research” Considering she has admitted to being into conspiracy theories I would question where she gets her research from @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING do you remember this

I really can't say she did I'm afraid especially as everyone I know is blocked on fb. I would not put it past her mind you. Sorry not much help with that answer x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
❤️❤️ i lost my big brother to covid he was 50 and had no underlying health conditions! It’s my birthday tomorrow and i get really emotional this time of year im sorry ❤️❤️

Sending you so much love❤️ never ever apologies. Such a young age to pass away at, just shows that you did not need any underlying health issues. X

Mar 8, 2024
Skank skinny it’s what she wanted it’s who she is! And she will take it too far as remember she has that ed, she won’t be happy till its gone so far so she can blame her stressful social media life and the bullies. It’s going to be part of her downfall 😂
Just saw one her videos and thought from her page view she had a mask on. She looks terrible. Her face is all gaunt and has a terrible pale/death tinge to it