Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
She loves being told she’s so thin she just doesn’t want to admit it’s injections . If she does then she has to address how she was given them with an ED . So she will keep avoiding the question . If it was down to diet and exercise, it would be daily content . She’s desperate to show off , but she can’t . And the sheep just continue to believe her lies
On the form I filled out for asda pharmacy it asks if you have or ever had an ED you only need to tick yes or no it's very easy to lie and on the form and say no

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And eating lots of protein, using energy drinks as she is eating less so more lethargic, loosing hair around the front of her face, and loosing the weight on her face fast, all signs she is on weight loss injections
I don’t think she is eating more protein or even eating less. Have you seen the s she “cooks” This could be the side effects of whatever she’s been using, whether it’s injections or balloon but she’s also using filters. She can keep denying or ignoring whatever slimming aid she has used and thinking her huns will believe the deceit and lies as much as she believes them herself but as the saying goes

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of time (Abe Lincoln knew a bit more about people than she does)

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t think she is eating more protein or even eating less. Have you seen the s she “cooks” This could be the side effects of whatever she’s been using, whether it’s injections or balloon but she’s also using filters. She can keep denying or ignoring whatever slimming aid she has used and thinking her huns will believe the deceit and lies as much as she believes them herself but as the saying goes

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of time (Abe Lincoln knew a bit more about people than she does)
Living off bland sticky pasta

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I know there’s a lot of conspiracy theories with childhood vaccines and covid but when you live through trauma from covid it just makes me so mad! 😡 She deserves everything that’s coming to her
When I said there are lots to be discovered about the jab I meant the slimming one and not childhood or covid jabs.

Covid was dealt with so badly. I hope you’re ok my love xx

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
When I said there are lots to be discovered about the jab I meant the slimming one and not childhood or covid jabs.

Covid was dealt with so badly. I hope you’re ok my love xx
❤️❤️ i lost my big brother to covid he was 50 and had no underlying health conditions! It’s my birthday tomorrow and i get really emotional this time of year im sorry ❤️❤️

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london

She shows you what she wants, she is not eating that. Defo not I don’t believe that. She will have her small plate of protein and will make it look like she is eating all the pasta to keep us off her lies .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
❤️❤️ i lost my big brother to covid he was 50 and had no underlying health conditions! It’s my birthday tomorrow and i get really emotional this time of year im sorry ❤️❤️
So sorry 🩷 An old friend and ex neighbour was the same, she worked in the hospital altho not clinical. Caught Covid but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t from work, no health issues ended up in hospital after falling ill with covid just after Xmas gone in January.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
On the form I filled out for asda pharmacy it asks if you have or ever had an ED you only need to tick yes or no it's very easy to lie and on the form and say no
It’s also very easy to lie on TikTok. I actually wonder if she thinks that’s what the Tik in TikTok is about. Eating disorder, oh yeah I’ll have that ✅ ADHD oh yeah I’ll have that ✅ Dyslexic oh yeah I’m gonna have that too ✅ Now I can use them all for content