Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Has she actually confirmed she’s on the jabs??
No but she has made other comments such as she won’t be addressing the weight loss, it would be inappropriate to discuss weight loss as she has a young following. But feels it’s ok to discuss eating disorders and relapses with young followers.

She has also stated many side effects which would be attributed from the jabs such as diarrhoea, eye twitch, periods coming early (previously regular as clockwork according to her)
Films herself drinking tons of water. So the evidence is all there as she can’t hold water.

The lifting of the tops, stepping back in videos, she’s absolutely desperate to show off.

Apr 21, 2024
The world
No but she has made other comments such as she won’t be addressing the weight loss, it would be inappropriate to discuss weight loss as she has a young following. But feels it’s ok to discuss eating disorders and relapses with young followers.

She has also stated many side effects which would be attributed from the jabs such as diarrhoea, eye twitch, periods coming early (previously regular as clockwork according to her)
Films herself drinking tons of water.

The lifting of the tops, stepping back in videos, she’s absolutely desperate to show off.
Thanks for filling me in! I haven’t watched her for ages and did think she looked gaunt and my immediate thought was weight loss injections as you never see her exercising.

All she does is bait her followers and then kicks off at people concerned. If it was anything “normal” like diet and exercise she would have no issue in sharing. She’s horrid

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
People always say ‘why didn’t anyone say anything’ when someone is depressed or clearly needing help but stephs comment section is the reason why. People are literally afraid to comment whether it’s concern, pulling her up for lies they can blatantly see because there is always a wee die hard waiting to jump down their throat.

A person who has addictive tendencies and a self professed ED should not be on slimming injections.

If I remember rightly Steph did not take covid vaccines and when her platform was small enough stated that max couldn’t have autism from vaccines because he hadn’t had any … does anyone remember this? She also shared a ss she thought was funny that she scared her friends into not having covid vaccines… and cited side effects but clearly all this concern has gone out the window for the slimming jag eh.

I can guarantee you horrendous things are to be discovered yet about these jabs.

People always say ‘why didn’t anyone say anything’ when someone is depressed or clearly needing help but stephs comment section is the reason why. People are literally afraid to comment whether it’s concern, pulling her up for lies they can blatantly see because there is always a wee die hard waiting to jump down their throat.

A person who has addictive tendencies and a self professed ED should not be on slimming injections.

If I remember rightly Steph did not take covid vaccines and when her platform was small enough stated that max couldn’t have autism from vaccines because he hadn’t had any … does anyone remember this? She also shared a ss she thought was funny that she scared her friends into not having covid vaccines… and cited side effects but clearly all this concern has gone out the window for the slimming jag eh.

I can guarantee you horrendous things are to be discovered yet about these

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Thanks for filling me in! I haven’t watched her for ages and did think she looked gaunt and my immediate thought was weight loss injections as you never see her exercising.

All she does is bait her followers and then kicks off at people concerned. If it was anything “normal” like diet and exercise she would have no issue in sharing. She’s horrid
she is looking absolutely horrendous 🙈🙈 and it’s getting worse by the week!!

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london

Films herself drinking tons of water. So the evidence is all there as she can’t hold water.

And eating lots of protein, using energy drinks as she is eating less so more lethargic, loosing hair around the front of her face, and loosing the weight on her face fast, all signs she is on weight loss injections

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london

Yeah that’s the manic ed kicking off and her massive ego looking for attention!
And if anyone dares asks her? Well she can’t give a straight answer so it’s normal for her to carry on lying as usual!

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
Get ready for the fitness episodes of Stephanie, she is going to say this weight loss has been the result of her gym routine and clean eating! She is going to bore the tits off tiktok, the weight loss episode where she can really show off. Expect to see the fitness videos of her gym in her garage… it’s not,its weight loss injections! Hope I didn’t ruin your next content hun

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

I can guarantee you horrendous things are to be discovered yet about these jabs.
Now you mention it I have a memory of her saying on Facebook she wasn’t vaccinating M in another of her highly dangerous opinions based on “her research” Considering she has admitted to being into conspiracy theories I would question where she gets her research from @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING do you remember this

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Now you mention it I have a memory of her saying on Facebook she wasn’t vaccinating M in another of her highly dangerous opinions based on “her research” Considering she has admitted to being into conspiracy theories I would question where she gets her research from @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING do you remember this
She’s just too narc and believes any idea she gets in her head. She’s a dangerous lassie.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
That’s why Mr vavrons parents blame her for m

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It was more than one occasion she clapped back to a comment regarding someone saying m was autistic due to vaccinations and said he couldn’t be because he wasn’t vaccinated. Then I’m her live she also discussed it again.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ah let her look s, it’s what she wanted
She loves being told she’s so thin she just doesn’t want to admit it’s injections . If she does then she has to address how she was given them with an ED . So she will keep avoiding the question . If it was down to diet and exercise, it would be daily content . She’s desperate to show off , but she can’t . And the sheep just continue to believe her lies