Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Once again played a blinder!!! Takes her 15yr (and was bragging she was going to!) to see a groomer, and when she sees all the backlash everyone was getting stayed away from posting! Then realised it wasn't going away, so out comes the b&w post about her mental health from yet more msgs from trolls (it's worked in the past right 🤔) that didn't get the response she was hoping as many of her followers were telling her to take a break or give up SM.
So back to the drawing board (or flip chart) I'll do a weight triggering post to deflect some more! Even though the comments she referred to was her genuine followers, showing concerns for her (do knows why!) but she has to dig them out anyway! So she is hoping this will be enough for the whole bperving thing to go away! Even she knows that her most deluded of huns (not all, as let's face it they are as vile her!) will not be able to defend her!

Don't worry BEEFY we will keep it in the present and when you are ready you can explain 😁
Ps you're a t 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
i don’t for a second believe she has a ED, however you can suffer with bulimia and then have binge eating yes when you believe you are in recovery from bulimia yes, however this is not recovery and you still are very much in the mist of having a eating disorder. I’m not good with words, i have myself have disordered eating and a unhealthy relationship with my body so trying to word this carefully

I can confirm that she has never ever had a ed ever. I've been in her company many times and I mean many times and this was never ever brought up. What has tho is people she knew has suffered from ED and I think she has ran with the stories as her own

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Saying it's not true... what do we think 🤔
I mean she's already proved to us she's a liar just like Vav, with the whole Soph thing 1000005301.png
Well Gill and co target people and gift enhancement or fat loss treatments and that’s facts! If anyone follows Gary faulds on fb he has spoke out about being gifted a gastric balloon, she’s probably had that and it’s not been effective so had to go on the jabs that her pal Gill is on, maybe reason why shes showing her tummy off is to show that there no bruising there so she can’t possibly be jagging up 😂 but then people coming on saying they jab in the arm as it works better all of a sudden miss jaggy vavvy has to high light she has a bruises on her arm and doesn’t know how and just made her look like more of a lying knob

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Is this clown taking the utter pisss!!! She’s so invested 🤦🏻‍♀️😡
Awww don’t I just say watching that wanting to drag her through my phone 🤬 now she’s onto, 2 strikes and yer out 💩 we’ll Gildo, yer pal sat talking se this morning how she would never pass judgment on peoples looks etc, on here, TL & TT there has been reposts of her passed comments proving she talks through that hole in her arse!!!!!

Yer pal couldn’t educate anyone on safe guarding young people online she can’t even safe guard her own kids 🤦🏻‍♀️