Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
That gill is so unprofessional. Slagging other companies saying how they should manage things. Inserting herself.

I agree that bperfect and anyone that supported them is abhorrent but this woman is invested like she says people are in Steph. How can she not see that what she’s doing is no different.

And don’t get me started on GDPR and saying what treatments Steph has pr hasn’t had. She should have left that without a response!!! Unprofessional as do.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This lunatic doesn’t even know what her content is anymore, she’s trying absolutely everything to get her engagement up but it’s just not happening for her is it. It’s lies upon lies, with contradictions and hypocrisy thrown in. She’s all over the place in what she says.

Clap backs don’t work, pity parties don’t work, selling se and AD’s don’t work, mundane hauls etc don’t. She’s even baiting for drama but barely getting any bites. She is utterly boring and irrelevant, and she knows she’s fed. She should just give the creator thing up.

Oh and Gill can get fed, she’s such a irritating t.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
This is her who is all about herself..

She’s playing a game. Driving traffic to herself
That’s exactly what she’s doing, so desperate to get her follow count up she’s clout chasing on anything. Quite embarrassing especially when she comes away with “I researched this“ and going down rabbit holes. Not sure what rabbit holes she goes down, I don’t think she understands the phrase

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
That’s exactly what she’s doing, so desperate to get her follow count up she’s clout chasing on anything. Quite embarrassing especially when she comes away with “I researched this“ and going down rabbit holes. Not sure what rabbit holes she goes down, I don’t think she understands the phrase
She commented it was hard to find anything on the JC stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ I found it as soon as I searched. She’s an absolute balloon

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the do was that gill Baird speech, who made her spokesperson and if she thinks that no influencer should work with BPerfect that includes her new friend who has stayed silent on the matter, wow gill you are just a clout chaser and such a weird women not getting any action from your man at home that you insert yourself into drama, vav has stolen money from a charity and Cherine has a wrong one as well but BPerfect didn’t care about that when they signed them up, what do you have to say about them then?