Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Awww do off Gildo, I just can’t with her, siding with influencers… they are grown fing adults the chose to go, they even followed to the after party, Fanny baws never posted during the day for the backlash she was seeing but still carried on to spend the night with them all ffs!!!!! She kneeeeewwww ya daft bint!!!
Gildo 😂😂😂😂😂👌

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What the do was that gill Baird speech, who made her spokesperson and if she thinks that no influencer should work with BPerfect that includes her new friend who has stayed silent on the matter, wow gill you are just a clout chaser and such a weird women not getting any action from your man at home that you insert yourself into drama, vav has stolen money from a charity and Cherine has a wrong one as well but BPerfect didn’t care about that when they signed them up, what do you have to say about them then?
Maybe she should take her pals advice and head into her top drawer and sort herself out 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This lunatic doesn’t even know what her content is anymore, she’s trying absolutely everything to get her engagement up but it’s just not happening for her is it. It’s lies upon lies, with contradictions and hypocrisy thrown in. She’s all over the place in what she says.

Clap backs don’t work, pity parties don’t work, selling se and AD’s don’t work, mundane hauls etc don’t. She’s even baiting for drama but barely getting any bites. She is utterly boring and irrelevant, and she knows she’s fed. She should just give the creator thing up.

Oh and Gill can get fed, she’s such an irritating t.
Oh hello you 🤣 she’s almost as fing irritating as Aimee isn’t she. Can’t stand the pair of them… what a right ugly pair of fs 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Here why is that Ashleigh making a big deal out of a pair of £275 LV earrings 😂😭(🗣️ they’re gold plated) does she have a page on here now 🤦🏻‍♀️ shut up hen and get back in yer box. Pap they Steve maddens in the bin as well whilst yer at it 🤢
Oh I did like Ashleigh till I realised she was using Vav clout to help shop her mlm

She's embarassing herself now 🤦🤦

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well that clown Gill has now been well n truly promoted to the second biggest fanny on TikTok
I really don’t get her comes on Tik tok befriends someone she hasn’t a clue about all because she is getting a tit job and now inserting herself in all the drama and her comparing Soph messaging her a comment that she was unprofessional to what BPerfect has done is nuts. And she still continues to be unprofessional she sure has a lot of time on her hands for running a cosmetic business and a hospital.