Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Personally if she was my nana and she was worried about an upcoming appointment I wouldn’t have bought her pjs etc from that range, I would want to deflect her attention away from it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she’s trying everything for people to feel sorry for her tbh
Steph is that hungry to be 'famous' she'd choose tik tok over max I guarantee it !!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Thanks lol I think Steph and minky mad Pam are 💯 OBSESSED with the HAHM as well as her daughter imagine stalking someone you claim you don't watch and forgetting your not on a burner . Just shows .
There was another comment which was very similar from Ea Sports Fifa . Guessing its one of them , maybe thought the comment hadn't shown so wrote it again forgetting to change to the burner account . t !

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Morning! While I have big Vav blocked, young Harley has just appeared on my page with ... wait for it ... A WHITEBOARD 😂😂😂. He's in his teacher era 💅🏼
He's a weirdo imagine going from Petr to that and the best of it is Harley will be the best of what she can get now with her reputation I love this for you Steph enjoy your day

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
Why is pretending to be Saint Steph???

Amiee does an Dumelm video - steph does one.
Amiee mentions breast cancer - then Steph does.

Do they phone eachother at night and speak about what videos they could make?

Amiee has a done a sad video - steph must be filming it as we speak.

And stop fing saying LIKE so much ya t.

P.s. You're also going to look like Iggy Pop hahaha

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
People in her comments saying put hard boiled sweets in etc but how does she know these old men aren’t on staged diets? Wether they’re in homes or the the community 🤷🏻‍♀️ you think she’d put a bit more effort into getting them first hand dvds and not second, is she going to make sure they work, I don’t imagine dunelm have the time to check them all
Also can’t see her taking the time to check them herself 🙄

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Here’s my take on this mornings video.

She made that wee bag to cheer herself up and make content about it for a few reasons:

We said she wasn’t liked at the school
She is not in her happy era as she’s desperately trying to make out.
She wants us to think people like her.

Imagine being so desperate for validation you make your self a wee bag. It’s so obvious after the one she did for her nana and these old men. What an absolute sad act of the highest order.

I said this would be her content for a while as she just runs with stuff. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fin sado. It was when she said I’m gonna need to know where you got that candle —— she’s bought them before. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm gonna have to go watch it muted now with captions. Surely most SEN mums would be the same with regards to candles and their kids and safety so seems a rather strange gift for a fellow school mum to gift. Surely they will follow and heard how she doesn't use candles 🤔 oh yeah that was only while plugging them flickering battery operated ones 😂 silly me.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
I couldn't even watch past 5 seconds, the whole Mother Theresa act and the soft, "wholesome" voice she puts on when deflecting from yet another one of her fk ups, boils my piss!!
I can vouch for M’S school, it is just a drop off. Most of the children come in just before the bell and a lot of them are on mini buses. Hardly any take their children into the school.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland

Aimless says like and vagasil says yeah.two of the most overused words on this app by them .

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I don't watch her videos unless it's posted or sent cos i refuse to give her even a hate view, so haven't seen the 'gift from a school mum' BUT, if this was really from someone, she'd 100% say the name as she would be so desperate to show she had a 'friend'! Also, how would the person know she was 'unhappy' unless she watches her and why would said person not be in the comments saying oh you're welcome you deserve it or some other sickening hun se! If she's that obsessed to buy her a gift you can bet she would be a pick me hun desperate for attention from her master

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland

Aimless says like and vagasil says yeah.two of the most overused words on this app by them .

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
I couldn't even watch past 5 seconds, the whole Mother Theresa act and the soft, "wholesome" voice she puts on when deflecting from yet another one of her fk ups, boils my piss!!
I know even if it was true that she was given a gift from someone. I think it’s from Stephanie Robertson to Stephanie vavron tho 😂 why would you make a video on it?
Pity it wasn’t from a real person and inside was a bag of se 😆 now that would be worth watching!!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I seen them over on TL talking about her swinging her car keys about all the time 😂😭 they’re so right, why have them in your hand when your car is a push to start/stop, I don’t even need mine to unlock the door so why not pop them in your pocket or bag 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was the amount of stuff on the key ring that got me, why does anyone need all those keys/fobs on one key ring? Lose it and you’ve lost them all. my house keys are put in the compartment as soon as I get in the car, car key in my bag. I don’t need any other set of keys with me unless I have a spare set for someone’s house and only if I need to use them. It’s like walking about with a set of jail keys