Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Aw here we go, a sympthy video because her mums been sent with her tail between her legs by HAHM
View attachment export_1728594920419.mov
The sickening thing about it with HAHM is that mad Pam was with Steph today probably discussing the comment she left but apparently everyone is blocked, mad Pam well and truly caught out.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Absolutely nothing is private with Steph is it l, filming but a gift for a minky nana and when she is getting it all for show to put on Tik tok itā€™s all so fake I donā€™t need to post that for people to see I do it because I wanted too not for recognition on a app.
Cares about the elderly or to paraphrase a famous quote

All elderly are equal, but some elderly are more equal than others.

So the wicked witch is feeling a bit down but has family for support gets new jammies and flowers while the elderly gent who could be alone, or in poverty or vulnerable etc likes western movies will get something from a charity shop. Itā€™s like that time she copied another creator and filled boxes with all her free stuff and tried to put it into her school, that was ill-thought out and another fail. She puts zero thought about people into anything she does, as long as itā€™s about making her look good

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ah s yes ! That angered me so much! No one with mental health can switch it on and off! What she has is a few low days caused by her being a bam lol
Not low days, she has days of being livid and stomps about trying to come up with ideas for gaslighting and oh sad me and M videos. Predictablity Steph should be another name

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sheā€™s clearly only cheered her nana up as she has pulled these tags for older men.

The breast cancer pjs were POOR TASTE and not only that, fing awful.

What about the Ā£50 pjs that are amazing? Nana not good enough for a pair of those.

Christ she takes a wee bit of content and then everything is that for a while. Sheā€™s such a weird lassie.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s clearly only cheered her nana up as she has pulled these tags for older men.

The breast cancer pjs were POOR TASTE and not only that, fing awful.

What about the Ā£50 pjs that are amazing? Nana not good enough for a pair of those.

Christ she takes a wee bit of content and then everything is that for a while. Sheā€™s such a weird lassie.
Personally if she was my nana and she was worried about an upcoming appointment I wouldnā€™t have bought her pjs etc from that range, I would want to deflect her attention away from it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I think sheā€™s trying everything for people to feel sorry for her tbh

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She's scrambling to make herself look good this week, but like her mate Aimless good people don't have to constantly tell people how good they are

Even this mornings video " look how loved & special I am"

Good luck explaining your mums comment to HAHM to the police!!

PS Vav you haven't had a rough few weeks, you've created you're own mess and as per usual you've played the woe is me and sympathy cards like the terrible actress you are

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Not watched this t much but she looks worse each day
Her face looks terrible and she looks ill
Same , had to stay off . She's a midden , getting worse by the minute and the things she does to deliberately trigger folk ! Not thoughtful at all , ED , Bulimea , Breast Cancer , SA , ADHD , trauma from storms in U.S ( anything else I've missed out ? ) . She's one fkn piece of s ! She know's exactly what she's doing and those doss sheep are sucked in .

Mar 8, 2024
Same , had to stay off . She's a midden , getting worse by the minute and the things she does to deliberately trigger folk ! Not thoughtful at all , ED , Bulimea , Breast Cancer , SA , ADHD , trauma from storms in U.S ( anything else I've missed out ? ) . She's one fkn piece of s ! She know's exactly what she's doing and those doss sheep are sucked in .
isnā€™t she just awful
Uses anything to get views an attention

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Why is this woman out and about canvassing for new patients?
What an absolute crud of a company!! It must be close to collapse before she is out making ā€œpalsā€ on tiktok! It smells of last resort before calling the bank to dissolve the šŸ’© show
Was my thoughts exactly her words where she turned up at st enochs centre to see what what going on , nah silly gilly turned up at st enochs as she knew there was going to be a bunch of daft arse vain influencers there and she wanted to chance introductions to tout up business for her clinic! exactly why she struck up a friendship with vav in the first place, Gill we know youā€™re game but loving that you are playing the player šŸ˜‚

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
She's absolutely desperate to be liked, it's embarrassing. Kind people don't need to push the narrative that they are kind.
The one good thing to come out of her SM career is that she's made herself undateable and her kids haven't been subjected to another step daddy in their lives for a long time šŸ™Œ. She can claim she's not interested in dating but we know she's desperate for that family unit.

Mar 8, 2024
She's absolutely desperate to be liked, it's embarrassing. Kind people don't need to push the narrative that they are kind.
The one good thing to come out of her SM career is that she's made herself undateable and her kids haven't been subjected to another step daddy in their lives for a long time šŸ™Œ. She can claim she's not interested in dating but we know she's desperate for that family unit.
She has to say she isnā€™t interested in getting a boyfriend but sheā€™s absolutely desperate to get a boyfriend