Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Wasn’t she just out of hospital at the step dads 50th earlier this year when fierce nana pulled the engagement ring stunt? That’s why I’m thinking 6 month check up
Either way, I bet my nana would clap my lug if I was telling randoms on sm her medical history. It wasnt even about check yourself or here is a website back then, just sympathy. And not for her nana, for her.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Dud with Steph …..…. Clearful not to over eat Steph ……...mummy is watching her princess 🤡ha ha what a fing vile thing to say on sm!!
And let’s face it mad Pam isn’t concerned about Beefys weight loss as in real life she isn’t as thin as she appears on TT when she is slimmed down through filters!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Either way, I bet my nana would clap my lug if I was telling randoms on sm her medical history. It wasnt even about check yourself or here is a website back then, just sympathy. And not for her nana, for her.
Mine would have been mortified and my mother would have given me a right telling off for being so stupid and thoughtless but then they knew how to conduct themselves, like most people

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Here’s my take on this mornings video.

She made that wee bag to cheer herself up and make content about it for a few reasons:

We said she wasn’t liked at the school
She is not in her happy era as she’s desperately trying to make out.
She wants us to think people like her.

Imagine being so desperate for validation you make your self a wee bag. It’s so obvious after the one she did for her nana and these old men. What an absolute sad act of the highest order.

I said this would be her content for a while as she just runs with stuff. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fin sado. It was when she said I’m gonna need to know where you got that candle —— she’s bought them before. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

She made that wee bag to cheer herself up and make content about it for a few reasons:

Imagine being so desperate for validation you make your self a wee bag. It’s so obvious after the one she did for her nana and these old men. What an absolute sad act of the highest order.

I said this would be her content for a while as she just runs with stuff. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fin sado. It was when she said I’m gonna need to know where you got that candle —— she’s bought them before. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Everyone at both schools HATE her I’m pissing myself she’s trying this narrative the wee CLIQUE mums at the school have a what’s app group about her same as lilys high school slated on the daily loveeeeee this for her

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Everyone at both schools HATE her I’m pissing myself she’s trying this narrative the wee CLIQUE mums at the school have a what’s app group about her same as lilys high school slated on the daily loveeeeee this for her
The voice change, the looking away, tbe fake smile…

One minute she told her she was gonna be doing the video and said hi to them then she wasn’t sure if she should be saying their names.

She added too much detail such as how ‘the wee girl’ said max name.

Why would it just appear this morning after yesterday? She had plenty time to upload it after the school run.

I hope all the people at school see this and know she didn’t receive anything yesterday 😂😂😂 she doesn’t even pick max up herself she gets iggy to do it. So the woman wasn’t like aww Steph at all.

Dangerous dangerous individual. And the family clearly enable these lies.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

I’d be embarrassed if someone I barely knew from school gave me that. I mean what sort of person would do that! Maybe a stalker huh? So I’m inclined to agree with you, too much detail usually means lies and she did it for content

ChefsKissLeo

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’d be embarrassed if someone I barely knew from school gave me that. I mean what sort of person would do that! Maybe a stalker huh? So I’m inclined to agree with you, too much detail usually means lies and she did it for content
She’s trying too desperately to put out this ‘wholesome’ content. She’s been going on about it since last week. Trying too hard it’s appearing unnatural.

You aren’t liked at the school Steph. I’m sure the cheap coffee, candle and sweets from home bargains will make it into these old men’s bags. Or they were part of nanas. You just saw the wee card and the narc in you thought it would make great content.

Can see right through you and your antics and I bet you hate that.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
And I’d tell you right now if there was a history of breast issues in my family I wouldn’t be having my breasts touched or having any kind of trauma done to them by a fing cosmetic clinic.
Tbh there is no link between breast CA and implants, silicone or saline. I have a family history. I literally had nothing there before due to my weight problems, I just wore a really good bra before. About 6/9 months after I had them done I found a small lump that was biopsied but came back benign. I don’t think I would of found it if it wasn’t for my implants as it was around the edge of one
I didn’t have mine in a clinic like Gildos, I was in hospital over night with the best care

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s trying too desperately to put out this ‘wholesome’ content. She’s been going on about it since last week. Trying too hard it’s appearing unnatural.

You aren’t liked at the school Steph. I’m sure the cheap coffee, candle and sweets from home bargains will make it into these old men’s bags. Or they were part of nanas. You just saw the wee card and the narc in you thought it would make great content.

Can see right through you and your antics and I bet you hate that.
People in her comments saying put hard boiled sweets in etc but how does she know these old men aren’t on staged diets? Wether they’re in homes or the the community 🤷🏻‍♀️ you think she’d put a bit more effort into getting them first hand dvds and not second, is she going to make sure they work, I don’t imagine dunelm have the time to check them all

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london

10/10 exactly 👍🏻

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
And let’s face it mad Pam isn’t concerned about Beefys weight loss as in real life she isn’t as thin as she appears on TT when she is slimmed down through filters!
Yeah on her last “live show “ her massive beefy bingo wings were swinging! And she also kept trying to hide behind objects to hide her protruding uterus 😆 i forgot i seen a few minutes of that live!

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Ah s yes ! That angered me so much! No one with mental health can switch it on and off! What she has is a few low days caused by her being a bam lol
Talking about mental health her nan is probably worried about the reputation and all the hate the family are getting it's got to tell on you surely . I know beefy has thick skin but she expects the rest of her family to be the same even her 15 year old child . No sympathy for any of them but they've all got to please Steph . It just shows how inward Steph is if I had my own platform and my family were getting hate I'd quit but that's how selfish Steph is little wonder she's feeling down but none of them would admit to Steph the real reason there feeling down . I mean how old would Nana mink be ? Winning at life ? No not when your that age and most of your life is being wasted on defending someone they just can't defend. What a life eh ?

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She's scrambling to make herself look good this week, but like her mate Aimless good people don't have to constantly tell people how good they are

Even this mornings video " look how loved & special I am"

Good luck explaining your mums comment to HAHM to the police!!

PS Vav you haven't had a rough few weeks, you've created you're own mess and as per usual you've played the woe is me and sympathy cards like the terrible actress you are
What did mad minker Pam say to the HAHM ? Sorry guyyyyyyys I've not seen the comment ?