Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Nearly 10k for a morning in a comedy care you have been had 🐄 and by the sounds of it, it doesn’t include aftercare or is she going to drive down for that. She really just waste money she was the same years ago wanting to look the big I am and it was all gone.
There are other platforms out there. Her new balloons would go down a treat there. Just a thought,maybe they are an investment in future earnings .

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
5 months rent for two little balloons.

Filter is filtering.
If she paid that , it’s disgusting ! She’s not some fing celebrity ffs ! Different if it was for health reasons , not because you’re vain as do ! Can understand holly cos she never had anything after losing weight but that t just wants to fing look good ! She needs to get a grip of herself ! She has 2 fing kids , one with special needs . It took her a fing year to buy toys for a garden and she’s handing over 10k like it was nothing just to feed her fing ego ! I’ve had 2 cysts and had to have scar tissue removed which has left me with a hollow area . I’d like nothing more than to have it fixed but I don’t have that kind of money and if I did , there’s far more pressing things I’d be spending it on ! People like her make me sick ! Of course we are all jealous 🙄..

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
5 months rent for two little balloons.

Filter is filtering.
She doesn't know the true value of money coz she's either been on the rob or she's had it handed on a plate through benefits and child maintenance what an affront she is and still no blinds to protect her kids privacy that's what tinks do

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There's no way she's paid that. Maybe it wasn't free but she's had a hefty discount for content. There's no other possible way the owner of said cosmetic company would be in the comments replying otherwise. Like how she said she can show the receipt. Anyone can make up a receipt. If she has had it free or discounted what a lying company.
So unprofessional gill has spent all afternoon since her post went up in her comments section that is not a way a business owner would conduct themselves if it wasn’t a deal she got, gill is answering questions and correcting Steph on her uncorrect information and Steph is relying you just do your thing. Surely that is a conflict of interest and do all patients at comedy care get the same treatment,gill is totally overstepping how a business owner should be acting and if I was a surgeon working in her establishment I would have serious questions on this owner patient relationship.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder if she has said that because gill said she would give her the 10K herself on her live.
I don’t think it’s her answering tbh I thinks it’s probs Iggy pop or wee Florence nightingale in the making….. she’s always going on about her dyslexia and everything it spelt right 😂😭
She replied to that paberdeen woman saying she’s been going on about it for 20 years so 20years of research and firstly chose comedy care but 2 giving out wrong info or doesn’t know what her incisions were called 😆

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
If she paid that , it’s disgusting ! She’s not some fing celebrity ffs ! Different if it was for health reasons , not because you’re vain as do ! Can understand holly cos she never had anything after losing weight but that t just wants to fing look good ! She needs to get a grip of herself ! She has 2 fing kids , one with special needs . It took her a fing year to buy toys for a garden and she’s handing over 10k like it was nothing just to feed her fing ego ! I’ve had 2 cysts and had to have scar tissue removed which has left me with a hollow area . I’d like nothing more than to have it fixed but I don’t have that kind of money and if I did , there’s far more pressing things I’d be spending it on ! People like her make me sick ! Of course we are all jealous 🙄..
Same here hun. I had a 12cm benign phyllodes tumour on my right breast and had it removed and I'm now left with half a boob with the other half hollow but the cosmetic procedure although free on the NHS was way too complicated than just sticking an implant in. I've got two young SEN boys just wasn't worth it for me. She's a t honestly!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Same here hun. I had a 12cm benign phyllodes tumour on my right breast and had it removed and I'm now left with half a boob with the other half hollow but the cosmetic procedure although free on the NHS was way too complicated than just sticking an implant in. I've got two young SEN boys just wasn't worth it for me. She's a t honestly!
She's no clue . The only thing shes good at is triggering people ... between her fake ED, her ADHD and now her tits that she apparently loved up until Gill came on the scene .

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
She's no clue . The only thing shes good at is triggering people ... between her fake ED, her ADHD and now her tits that she apparently loved up until Gill came on the scene .
Yep she pisses me off! thinks she's a trooper for having a procedure that she chose to have 🤦🏻‍♀️ I've nothing against boob jobs but she's acting like she's a hero or something!

Rosie

Aug 29, 2024
Over the 🌈
I was the same. 🫠🫠🫠 I’m sorry not being pig headed or anything but as a paying patient 😆 I’d want someone who was qualified in wound care to be looking after them. Like I said earlier we all start somewhere but a student nurse who comes across as much of a Fanny as Vag herself 😭 no thanks. The wound care should be all part of her payment anyhoos
What year is this student nurse aswell lol she's a tit. I can just imagine it being a student that has such an ego thinking they know it all. They make the worst nurses once qualified to in my experience. That or vav has just told the girl you're doing it end of. And yep she should have aftercare especially with wounds! Sounds that a fabulous company to back but do we expect any less from her? Lol

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What year is this student nurse aswell lol she's a tit. I can just imagine it being a student that has such an ego thinking they know it all. They make the worst nurses once qualified to in my experience. That or vav has just told the girl you're doing it end of. And yep she should have aftercare especially with wounds! Sounds that a fabulous company to back but do we expect any less from her? Lol
She’s probs just enrolled in September 😂 the students who have a god complex 🤮 they really do. I worked as a band 2 then 3 for years before I done my training. Some of them just want to chase doctors 😂