Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I went to Glasgow for mine purely because of the price, it was a lot cheaper than Albyn. I totally regretted it the drive home was bad, I couldn’t even go to Glasgow again even if I wanted to because I don’t have anyone to take me, my husband is no longer here. I won’t be needing to get them done again for a while and my kids will be a lot older, I don’t get why she even got them done, why not buy a push up bra 😂 do having my nips chopped off sounds fin sore 😂 x

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Is it professional to be mentioning the surgeon on someone’s Tik tok, and is gill just sitting in 🐄 comment section like a wee little stalker what a unhealthy way to behave with a client it’s all kind of wrongs is it a conflict of interest the way gill is behaving she was the same on Holly’s comments aswell.
IMG_7040.jpeg
AHH Gill thanks for the info . What a complete clown 🤡 you are just in time for Halloween 🎃

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine she funcies the surgeon ( every chance with Beefy ) and look at his surname ‘widdowson’ 🤣 and she gets married again Stephanie ‘black’ Widdowson 😂😂
I bet he is delighted tango Donald trump lookalike has mentioned his name on a clients Tik tok let’s see how chatty Steph and gill are now she has what she wanted. Shame they didn’t book in iggy pop for a facelift.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I bet he is delighted tango Donald trump lookalike has mentioned his name on a clients Tik tok let’s see how chatty Steph and gill are now she has what she wanted. Shame they didn’t book in iggy pop for a facelift.
Iggy needs a face transplant never mind a lift. Woman is beyond help. Probably why her rotten daughter is getting all her cosmetic treatments now she can see what her future is looking like 🤣 and it’s grim 😂😂😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
10 grand for a pair of tits !!! do me gently !! She could just have looked at her mad maw and granny for a pair
I know 10k that could have benefited her special needs son’s future. Or that house she’s apparently saving for. I really hope TT crashes for her soon and she’s wasted it all on unnecessary se for herself. Imagine behaving like this when you have a very unreliable, unstable ‘job’ as she calls it that could end tomorrow and you have a son with additional needs. She’s definitely a narcissist.