Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Also I had my reduction done at Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen, got to stay in overnight and had a lovely dinner, a night of Netflix and wee break away from my kids to boot. Amazing. Glad I didn’t go away from home as when my other half picked me up to drive me the 10 mins home every bump in the road was so sore. Couldn’t imagine travelling all that way home.
And the going back to have wound checks done and healing progress done was so good and thorough especially on my doorsteps. Makes no sense her going all that way when there is a good hospital locally which makes me think it was a freebie.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Also I had my reduction done at Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen, got to stay in overnight and had a lovely dinner, a night of Netflix and wee break away from my kids to boot. Amazing. Glad I didn’t go away from home as when my other half picked me up to drive me the 10 mins home every bump in the road was so sore. Couldn’t imagine travelling all that way home.
And the going back to have wound checks done and healing progress done was so good and thorough especially on my doorsteps. Makes no sense her going all that way when there is a good hospital locally which makes me think it was a freebie.
I don’t think she would have ever ever considered getting them done in Aberdeen as she wouldn’t have managed to cover up all her MH issues and ED that she speaks of. Too well known for her s and they wouldn’t have taken her on. People working there would know her and she wouldn’t have be able to cope with that.
Bet she stays in the hospital longer than any other patient. Good luck with that car journey from Glasgow, ouch!

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I don’t think she would have ever ever considered getting them done in Aberdeen as she wouldn’t have managed to cover up all her MH issues and ED that she speaks of. Too well known for her s and they wouldn’t have taken her on. People working there would know her and she wouldn’t have be able to cope with that.
Bet she stays in the hospital longer than any other patient. Good luck with that car journey from Glasgow, ouch!

Don't think she's prepared for the journey home, every bump is torture. She'll be on saying the drive home was increddddddible.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
That’s a very good point re Aberdeen.

Aye good luck indeed, evertime we went over a bump I wanted to whack my other half but I couldn’t lift my arm to do so which was extremely frustrating 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I think we can guarantee she wont be wearing a seatbelt properly, the tit doesn’t wear them properly any other time

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She can't say what hospital she's at as " she'll get all the weirdo trolls calling the hospital " Wind yer neck in , Betts , nobody interested in calling hospitals . They'll believe any bullshit these doss sheep . Fair enough , the one to hotel about said daughter where she thought she was above the rules , then .
She said what hospital it was when she announced she was going ahead with it and when

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Don't think she's prepared for the journey home, every bump is torture. She'll be on saying the drive home was increddddddible.
Of course she will, never would she admit it was anything other than that. She is delusional let’s hope her mother doesn’t have to break suddenly on the way home as that will hurt. I couldn’t wear my seatbelt the proper way going home but as it was only 10 mins it wasn’t so bad……..

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Imagine having to get your camera out straight out of surgery to record yourself to the world so you can get paid and get validation from strangers. Stop the world I want off now 😳. Tell you something else Beefy you don’t have contradict everything you say and do. If I were that scared ( like you regularly mention) about not being around on this earth for M long enough to care for him would I putting myself through unnecessary risky cosmetic procedures? WOULD I do. Just proving once again that M is NOT your priority and how you look and validation from strangers and men are more of a priority. Why when you have a child with such needs, no friends to go out with, no hope of meeting a decent man would you do this? Who’s it for? The internet what’s who. You sad do. As the saying goes if you think material and money bring you happiness you are actually the poorest of them all. Glad he has Petr in his life. Thank do actually with a materialistic bampot of a mother and 2 enablers around him. Oh and a bully sister.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I am literally 5 mins from where I got them done 😆 literally in and out the car, up the path and I was goosed. I slept for hours propped up in the corner of my sofa.
It’s ok she has a super student nurse to do wound care 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she’s just in the door that September there

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Alana message was so calming not messages from her actual friends because she has none all these influencers just still together bunch of toxic bunch plus who is she kidding her friends will be the only people to see why is that because a man won’t come anywhere near you what a comment that is I am actually embarrassed for her.
IMG_7044.jpeg IMG_7043.jpeg
Haha Alana is full of fakeness those new horrendous teeth 🤢 she looks like a tranny

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Is it professional to be mentioning the surgeon on someone’s Tik tok, and is gill just sitting in 🐄 comment section like a wee little stalker what a unhealthy way to behave with a client it’s all kind of wrongs is it a conflict of interest the way gill is behaving she was the same on Holly’s comments aswell.
IMG_7040.jpeg
Imagine she funcies the surgeon ( every chance with Beefy ) and look at his surname ‘widdowson’ 🤣 and she gets married again Stephanie ‘black’ Widdowson 😂😂