Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
Uk

There you go ladies get on and get commenting 😏
I am so so so glad I bought lots of snacks for tonight cause omg 😱 this is going to be amazing!!! I see the comments are off! But why baggy Fanny? Why? Is it cause you are full of lies? And people are mean and called out your lies? Is nana going to dial up and call the evening express and tell them off? “ you need to take that article down as EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF STAFF!!! Mad Pam will also be staging a one woman stance to brings down the article because EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF STAFF!!
Is this the end? Stay tuned….

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Where is the delivery photo?

The old house is in a cul de sac but with a walkway through at the end so probably only people who live there would drive/walk through so highly unlikely it would be stolen by some random passer by. The pathway to the front door is fairly long so someone would easily be seen and picked up by her and the neighbours security cameras (didn’t she have stalkers there so that’s why she had to move to Pip Mansion?)

Also wouldn’t the parcel have been put to the left of the porchway where her ‘hairdressing salon’ door is so it would be hidden from view? She’s talking se as always
So has she been put out by Petr and she has kicked off and said if I move you have to pay for my new place… so purposefully choose the pip mansion? So Petr has to pay a lump sum every month?

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So , according to auld jowls , the boot licker Rachel , we're despicable human beings and bullies ?! Not like you Rachel , who took the trouble to come in on my comments on windmillbrae and tell me I'm a bad mother because I have an opinion on the mighty leader . Who's the hate / bully speech from there ? Wow , what an assumption to make ! No worries , they've still got the screenshots 😉She's a crackpot ! Least if my kids were younger , they wouldn't be splashed on the internet . Utter cheese melt .

Mar 7, 2024
The evening express knew exactly what they were doing with that article . Julia Brice and foodie Quine are much more known and respected in Aberdeen yet they put vav on the cover photo. They knew people were watching her just now after her rant. They have totally thrown her under the bus and I’m soooo here for it …
But they are deleting comments 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Don’t forget it was aren’t we Lils in 2020 which wouldn’t made her 11 🤦🏻‍♀️

She had no money. Even if she gave him her half in cash as she said, and that’s why she is not on the mortgage🫣 as she paid her half like that. Also that’s why she is not on the deeds. I can confirm if I paid for our house and mine in cash I would still be on the paper work. I think he gave her a pay out to get out the house cause Harley was there
I think that as well because she went on a spending spree to ikea and buy all the cheap se 🤣🤣