Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What is this heap of nonsense get an actual grip of your self Steph, 90% percent is not fabricated you have hurt people that alot of people know in your hometown and for you to write that on insta is wrong and good for you that troll is it the same person you did before, 1 changing there mind doesn’t change the plenty others who know people effected by the lies and awful things you have done.
IMG_6108.png IMG_6107.png

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What is this heap of nonsense get an actual grip of your self Steph, 90% percent is not fabricated you have hurt people that alot of people know in your hometown and for you to write that on insta is wrong and good for you that troll is it the same person you did before, 1 changing there mind doesn’t change the plenty others who know people effected by the lies and awful things you have done.
From one of her other accounts, pull the other one Vav. If you have to create a fake narrative pretending to be a happy and positive person, extolling your virtues as a great person and mother it actually proves the opposite. You’ll only find peace when you acknowledge the pain you’ve caused others but you‘re incapable of acknowledging anything you’ve done. Even this driving drama. You should be planning for your lonely spinster life

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Oh please this has got to be some sort of joke hahaha

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
From one of her other accounts, pull the other one Vav. If you have to create a fake narrative pretending to be a happy and positive person, extolling your virtues as a great person and mother it actually proves the opposite. You’ll only find peace when you acknowledge the pain you’ve caused others but you‘re incapable of acknowledging anything you’ve done. Even this driving drama. You should be planning for your lonely spinster life
It’s laughable why is it on insta plus she did this before from another troll well you still have loads who still don’t like you and think your a t and live rent free in your head how about you mention your first husband like you touched on last night I dare you too. Absolute clown 🤡

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone believing this is a real message from a real person that is not Vav or her family needs a mental health check

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my she’s really playing the victim here. How anyone can believe her se is beyond me. Poor me.. look a “troll” apologised I’ll accept their apology and I look like a saint in doing so. As if she didn’t write this from herself. It’s obvious she’s wrote that, so she can then look like the bigger person forgiving her. She has 100% wrote that. She gets worse. She is going way over the top with this poor me act. So many people buying her lies. It’s a disgrace. Using the term “bullying” in her made up apology to suit her narrative of her being bullied. She’s disgusting.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Probably wrote it herself from another account of hers