Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Day off more like an afternoon🤣🤣🤣 also why are you breathing in so hard like she’s holding in a fart. Can’t be comfy vav
She hasn’t really had that she has been on arguing with folk in her max video as the comments are off both the SHEIN videos she can’t help herself and just ignores what an absolute clown 🤡 she has been.

Mar 7, 2024
With regards to the house, Vav and the kids would have had occupancy rights to that house. Petr couldn't have forced her out even if he tried, they would have had to have come to an agreement between them (and solicitors) for the separation agreement that the house was either sold and she'd get her share, or either one of them has to buy the other out. She's agreed to leave and chosen when she did, clearly couldn't get a mortgage on her own to buy him out, and if the divorce is finalised, she ain't got any claim on that house at all. All it shows to me is how controlling she is with her saying things about it being "her other house", I've said it before, she strikes me as a domestic abuser, too many signs there with how manipulative and controlling she is, genuinely ticks all the traits of a narcissist. Least wee harley escaped her, petr has years left to endure her. I'll never understand why her mum and nana let her come online and do what she does. I know she's an adult, but any normal decent person would be calling her out on her behaviour and tell her to wake up and have a look at herself.... Saying that, narcissism is usually a toxic cycle from generation to generation. You either witness it first hand, break the cycle and escape or you become your narcissist parent. Guessing the latter is the more likely option with those three.
And when aren't we Lils turns 16 next year, she most prob won't stay on or go to college because baggy fanny says she doesn't need to, child benefit will stop , maintainence from Brendan will stop and if aren't we Lils gets PIP for her alleged ADHD then she will get it directly and not Vav! So she'll have to claw all that money some how and poor Max will never be off social media for views and ££

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So , according to auld jowls , the boot licker Rachel , we're despicable human beings and bullies ?! Not like you Rachel , who took the trouble to come in on my comments on windmillbrae and tell me I'm a bad mother because I have an opinion on the mighty leader . Who's the hate / bully speech from there ? Wow , what an assumption to make ! No worries , they've still got the screenshots 😉She's a crackpot ! Least if my kids were younger , they wouldn't be splashed on the internet . Utter cheese melt .
her Huns are that thick that they are unable to see that they are just being used by vav to go and attack people for having an opinion it’s the same sad people blowing smoke up her arse imagine being that much of brown-noser as a grown adult to someone you don’t know 😆

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
And when aren't we Lils turns 16 next year, she most prob won't stay on or go to college because baggy fanny says she doesn't need to, child benefit will stop , maintainence from Brendan will stop and if aren't we Lils gets PIP for her alleged ADHD then she will get it directly and not Vav! So she'll have to claw all that money some how and poor Max will never be off social media for views and ££
It’s awful for her daughter too as how is she meant to escape the mess baggy Fanny has made for her? True about the house, but also for the 3 poison witches their snotty “we are better than everyone attitude,” sort this out before it affects the daughters/ granddaughters life as well! Acting like you lot are amazing and rich and posh and living this amazing lifestyle,is this worth it? Is it?

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
her Huns are that thick that they are unable to see that they are just being used by vav to go and attack people for having an opinion it’s the same sad people blowing smoke up her arse imagine being that much of brown-noser as a grown adult to someone you don’t know 😆
It’s like a cult somehow, follow the master and hear no ill, or if master is talked about badly, attack the none believers … 😝 now even that made me laugh, I’m here all night folks … 😆

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Proud of what ? Proud because she acts like mad Pam and her ? Proud because she likes the boaby 🍆 and she takes that off them two ? I'm scratching my head at what she's proud of 🤔
Proud, cause every one is jealous of staff of course 😆 and she’s too dim to see what a narcissistic pig her and mad Pam have brought up