Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
These pictures she is uploading are like they’re candid unknown pictures yet they’re so posed and fake. You can just tell she set the scene and told lily when to take the picture. She’s so fake it’s a disgrace. Aimee is so out of her depth with staph. Aimee is a t but she’s not as sly as this one. She’d buy and sell aimee and aimee wouldn’t even know. Pair of pricks

Mar 7, 2024
We are off out again tonight just after saying max gets do over stimulated and prefers to stay in the hotel
But it’s not about max it’s about the famous influencers who seem to have drama following them
She'll be fuming she's not at the bperfect event tonight in Glasgow but that daft bint Cherine is there along with those other two bams Cole and Abbie . She'll be putting up content of Max for views

Mar 7, 2024
Yes it definitely down to parenting autistic kids can listen and do as they are told sometimes a meltdown might occur but giving in to every demand and not having boundaries now will prove very difficult in later life
Once he hits his teens and is bigger and taller than her , she won't be able to control him and if he doesn't he this own way he wont think
twice about lashing out at her !

Mar 7, 2024
Yep I absolutely hear you. She makes my blood boil too. All about her 24/7. That wee boy and all the saves on his videos it’s hard to comprehend. When will these cash mad influencer idiots realise how much at risk the wee toots are to wrong uns. But as longs as they are making a pound and getting noticed they don’t care and I have to say Vav is one of the worst for it 🤬
What’s it gonna take an abduction or harm to come to one of their children for a law to finally come to place to stop them exploiting them really makes me angry 😡
That poor wee vulnerable lad is Beefy's cash cow ! Parade him on social media and the views and ££ roll in ! How low can someone be ?

Mar 7, 2024
Pimps M out continuously then bam… adverts…. while she’s got the crowds.
She gives me the heave. I hope what I just read about too many bits loses her the account. She makes me sick using her son like that. She knows she’s doing it too. I hope he has a big meltdown as her reward for being an absolute t of a woman.

Something about this video… her face, can see the evil in it.
IMG_5992.jpeg
I wouldn't use L'Oréal or even promote it as its products at tested on animals , maybe they should test it on her and Aimless !

Mar 7, 2024
She’s shocking for eye fing the camera. She can’t help herself but stare in to the screen. She absolutely loves herself so much. The video to her cult is more important yet she bangs on and on about the sacrifices she makes cus her son has autism. Why can’t she just parent and not seek validation about her parenting. She acts like she goes above and beyond for max but really she hinders his development massively and completely invades his privacy. All her videos regarding max and his additional needs always centre around her. She can’t help herself but mention her and what she does. Max isn’t her priority at all.
To be honest , Max would get more stimulation and attention if he was in a residential school setting , he'd come on leaps and bonds and thrive in that environment

Mar 7, 2024
She isn’t trying with him at all, have never heard her try to potty train him, she thinks he can’t listen to her because he doesn’t speak 🤦🏻‍♀️ she isn’t using other methods of communication with him. There are no visuals up in her house or any of her bathrooms, now now next and then boards.

As a mum of autistic children these are up all over my house, bathroom, living room walls, bedroom walls…they were also non verbal when potty trained.

She lets him do what he wants with zero boundaries under the guise of a label. A label which suits her own selfish desires.
She'll regret it when he's older and has she thought about changing his nappy when he's in his teens ?

Mar 8, 2024
To be honest , Max would get more stimulation and attention if he was in a residential school setting , he'd come on leaps and bonds and thrive in that environment
Yeah he absolutely would. He would also benefit from his tinker of a mum not shouting in his face and forcing him to kiss her. As well as having some privacy from strangers

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She'll regret it when he's older and has she thought about changing his nappy when he's in his teens ?
She’s an actual idiot. The longer it goes on the harder it’s going to be. She is missing opportunities by just believing it’s something he ‘can’t do’ why isn’t she trying every couple of months ! There is no excuse. She holds him back at every opportunity. She is the one who belittles her own son and his abilities and I think that’s why she makes up all these questions about herself such as ‘why take your autistic child away on holiday’

Her son doesn’t exist without his label. He isn’t max. He’s max with autism.

She could try a million times harder, but she’s too busy with herself.