Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Good Morning All, in the spirit of not talking about “she who’s name must not be mentioned” I wanted to say happy hump day to you all, may your day be a good one whatever it may entail. And if anyone makes some good tablet please post my way.
To quote Oscar Wilde “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” And this is so true in “she who’s name must not be mentioned” case

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Refrain from talking about the mentally unwell person that she is ! Without clap backs her content is dire. Just keep reporting her to whom it may concern albeit police , social work , school etc but don’t broadcast it

Mouth is zipped , from now on . I don't bake . Can talk about dogs n horses ( none left now 😞) though . Oh , and an interest in aviary birds . I do like fashion , particularly vintage . 😏

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m on the lemsip trying to muster the energy to leave for work……. Got the kids to school on time so I’ll take that as a win for today
Winner winner 🥇 My partner and I have had something for the last couple weeks too. I hope it clears up soon for you ❤️

I dropped my daughter at 645am at her dad’s so she can get ready and walk to school. I start work at 730am.
Had to text her at midnight as I could hear her on FaceTime. Why do they think they can get away with staying awake till midnight on a school night 👹

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Winner winner 🥇 My partner and I have had something for the last couple weeks too. I hope it clears up soon for you ❤️

I dropped my daughter at 645am at her dad’s so she can get ready and walk to school. I start work at 730am.
Had to text her at midnight as I could hear her on FaceTime. Why do they think they can get away with staying awake till midnight on a school night 👹
I’m on the lemsip also ! It’s vile stuff but if it helps take the edge off for a bit. Thankfully off work today and hopefully feel a bit more human for work tomorrow but I’m using the Asda version same ingredients at half the price

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 2

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban

I have one like that…. A total night owl and would stay up till all hours, the other is asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow….

And thank you - I hope it’s not going to linger.

On a lighter note I went to the theatre last night to see “the scummy mummies” - bloody hilarious if anyone gets the chance to go……. I related to a lot of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
I have one like that…. A total night owl and would stay up till all hours, the other is asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow….

And thank you - I hope it’s not going to linger.

On a lighter note I went to the theatre last night to see “the scummy mummies” - bloody hilarious if anyone gets the chance to go……. I related to a lot of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah my lass would stay up all night. If she’s not working after school she comes home and goes to sleep.
What a life… 😂😂

Do they just do theatre? Or do they have a podcast?
My therapist ghosted me is a good podcast if anyone likes them