Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
So here's my take on the gushing appreciation of her huns video.
I think her management have told her to humble herself to tiktok viewers, so that she can seem relatable and to stop acting all gangsta granny with her aggressive clapbacks.
It's so not a good look for companies looking to sell their stuff.
Put it this way, if you rocked up to Boots, Primark etc (Preemark and I will still die on that hill😂) and the sales assistants were borderline aggressive to you you'd either put in a complaint, take you're dollars elsewhere or both and be extremely confused about it as well.
It was making my toes curl it was so cringing. It was as though she was accepting an award and praising her background team.
Funny she didn't thank her other sources of income like charity donators eh?

Edited to add. Do I think she had an epiphany moment about all her supporters? Do I f*ck! She's been told told calm it down that's all. She is completely lacking in any sense of self awareness which is evident in the self promotion that goes on regardless of her shady past, thinking people forget the atrocious behaviour.
You can dress a turd up and wrap a ribbon round it but at the end of the day it's still a jobby with a bow tied round it.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The first video of Max in the water was lovely as he looked so happy. He obviously enjoys the water and the joy in his little face was so cute but………. I have now had enough of the Max content. One video is more than enough. BOTH of her children are on holiday so give them BOTH the privacy so they can just enjoy it. I’m not sure why she keeps pushing the ‘autism’ aspect of Max because if I was a parent of an autistic child and I followed her for that content, she is showing and telling me nothing that would help me. She doesn’t show any positives, she doesn’t really engage with him or sit quietly and try and communicate with sign language (even I can do a little makaton as I used to take a relative who has special needs to a drama group every week and I picked up a few signs. I can sign the song ‘somewhere out there’ 😀) Steph doesn’t talk about potty training or anything really. She needs to focus on the QVC selling of se or the SEN. I don’t think trawling Max out in between cockups and disasters for sympathy is working
If she wasn’t parading M this holiday, what would she have to post? do all. GRWM that she said she wasnt doing because she spat the dummy out over SHEIN. Hoping someone would give her stuff to do GRWM? Absolutely.
She is always on the beg, always. Right now she’s on the beg for views as she’s got adverts to post.
When she’s home it will be back to ‘I don’t post my child (she has 2 but doesn’t know) every day. It will be a week of protecting M from social media until she realises she’s got bugger all to post, creates a drama for attention and uproar, turns comments off when mission accomplished, then wheel M out to extinguish the fire and make people remember she’s a struggling mum of one two and fake online trolls are targeting her but ‘can’t show you guys cause I’m not giving them the air time’ but will make a 3 minute long pathos post.

And scene..🎬

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So here's my take on the gushing appreciation of her huns video.
I think her management have told her to humble herself to tiktok viewers, so that she can seem relatable and to stop acting all gangsta granny with her aggressive clapbacks.
It's so not a good look for companies looking to sell their stuff.
Put it this way, if you rocked up to Boots, Primark etc (Preemark and I will still die on that hill😂) and the sales assistants were borderline aggressive to you you'd either put in a complaint, take you're dollars elsewhere or both and be extremely confused about it as well.
It was making my toes curl it was so cringing. It was as though she was accepting an award and praising her background team.
Funny she didn't thank her other sources of income like charity donators eh?

Edited to add. Do I think she had an epiphany moment about all her supporters? Do I f*ck! She's been told told calm it down that's all. She is completely lacking in any sense of self awareness which is evident in the self promotion that goes on regardless of her shady past, thinking people forget the atrocious behaviour.
You can dress a turd up and wrap a ribbon round it but at the end of the day it's still a jobby with a bow tied round it.
She always has to do clapbacks but can't be arsed replying to the arse licker comments ! Says it all really

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Tbh this whole Spanish odyssey has as much power and excitement as a wee spluttering fart. Expected drama in s loads with those two rockets.
All we had is croissant eating competitions coco pops, visit to the mini mart, water park vanity project and throwing shade on each other.
Still got another coupla days. So c'mon lassies up your game or I'm tuning out.At least have a massive ding-dong shouting truths at each other. My popcorns going soggy.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
The first video of Max in the water was lovely as he looked so happy. He obviously enjoys the water and the joy in his little face was so cute but………. I have now had enough of the Max content. One video is more than enough. BOTH of her children are on holiday so give them BOTH the privacy so they can just enjoy it. I’m not sure why she keeps pushing the ‘autism’ aspect of Max because if I was a parent of an autistic child and I followed her for that content, she is showing and telling me nothing that would help me. She doesn’t show any positives, she doesn’t really engage with him or sit quietly and try and communicate with sign language (even I can do a little makaton as I used to take a relative who has special needs to a drama group every week and I picked up a few signs. I can sign the song ‘somewhere out there’ 😀) Steph doesn’t talk about potty training or anything really. She needs to focus on the QVC selling of se or the SEN. I don’t think trawling Max out in between cockups and disasters for sympathy is working
You're quite right ! But sadly some folk in her comments are saying how much following beefy has improved their lives with a Sen child and shes such a good mum !! Think her Huns need to wake up and smell the coffee !

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You're quite right ! But sadly some folk in her comments are saying how much following beefy has improved their lives with a Sen child and shes such a good mum !! Think her Huns need to wake up and smell the coffee !
I feel concerned for those people saying that you are helping me and my Sen child. Come on love please don’t look at someone like her cause from what I see he’s just a cash cow for her. The comment someone saying about the area having nice little shops, oh if I did not have my kids would be good M would not cope. Eh you take him to union sq enough hun.

Next up will be Paris she flys on the 18th I think now wonder if L will be there or at mad Pam. I think she won’t be away on the holiday and be at home.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She always has to do clapbacks but can't be arsed replying to the arse licker comments ! Says it all really
Her whole vibe is only negative. She can’t hold it in 🤣🤣 she absolutely thrives off it and it rips out of her dark beady eyes.

First thing in the morning she’s on it with negative self empowering quotes on Instagram

She gives off such a mememe vibe consistently. That’s why she’s so unlikable.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So what has she done with lily this holiday she has barely mentioned it, just because she doesn’t want posted if I just came across her I would think she only has max, no trip out to see the bit of Spain they are in apart from the marina,and today only at the pool a few hours are max is peopled out, good job your out of season has it is mobbed in the peak season, and what about lily yeah max had to go back to the room could have easily sat in his bugged with his crisps she just wants to do nothing

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I feel that all these followers that buy 'influencers' tat, gift, etc are a mostly sad and lonely bunch of people that are looking for some kind of validation from someone , anyone! They think these fools actually care about them as people and would be 'friends' in real life. They don't give a flying do! They just want the money! So this oh thanks to my followers for filling my bank account is actually disgusting! Some of these people won't have 2 pennies to rub together but will scrape what they can to feel like they're part of something. It's actually very sad and all these tiktokers who play on it are disgusting! Vag being one of the worst!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
I feel concerned for those people saying that you are helping me and my Sen child. Come on love please don’t look at someone like her cause from what I see he’s just a cash cow for her. The comment someone saying about the area having nice little shops, oh if I did not have my kids would be good M would not cope. Eh you take him to union sq enough hun.

Next up will be Paris she flys on the 18th I think now wonder if L will be there or at mad Pam. I think she won’t be away on the holiday and be at home.
Yeah hope L doesn't go for that wee girl's sake. Could never get my head around her blasting all over tiktok about her ex P emotionally abusing that wee lassie by ignoring her and she was still continuing in her marriage to him?? 😡
I would never cast my shadow over a man like that if that was the case.
So what message is she giving to her daughter? That it's okay that you're mum still holidays with a man she should have protected your mental health from??? Absolute wrong un of a mother😡

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
And most selling s videos do BPerfect not get pissed off that she is flogging other make up brands doesn’t seem to matter as long as she is getting paid I wouldn’t know what to buy from someone like her as she chops and changes what’s good and what’s crap
She will sell anything that pays her! If someone paid her to sell dog s as a face mask she'd be pooper scooping quicker than you can say did I nana!!!

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
She will sell anything that pays her! If someone paid her to sell dog s as a face mask she'd be pooper scooping quicker than you can say did I nana!!!
Just like that spanner Lauren Goodger that was asked to sell arsenic (she didn't even know it is a poison 😯) and agreed. They don't even know what they're being asked to sell. Cash over morals anytime and tbh Vav has previous for that.

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Yeah hope L doesn't go for that wee girl's sake. Could never get my head around her blasting all over tiktok about her ex P emotionally abusing that wee lassie by ignoring her and she was still continuing in her marriage to him?? 😡
I would never cast my shadow over a man like that if that was the case.
So what message is she giving to her daughter? That it's okay that you're mum still holidays with a man she should have protected your mental health from??? Absolute wrong un of a mother😡
Is it true though? Or is Vav and the narcissist in her painting her ex husband as a horrible guy who treated a child so badly so she gains sympathy, makes him out to be emotionally abusive to her as well as the kids, so she can look like the victim? That's how it comes across to me

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Is it true though? Or is Vav and the narcissist in her painting her ex husband as a horrible guy who treated a child so badly so she gains sympathy, makes him out to be emotionally abusive to her as well as the kids, so she can look like the victim? That's how it comes across to me
Vav is victim in all scenarios. She is accountable for nothing.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
There is a strong possibility that's the case also.Who knows? She'd drag anybody for a rise in likes and sympathy.
Never could I imagine telling complete strangers about my marriage, I'd rather bite my tongue off first.
Regardless, that man should be hitting her with a cease and desist letter never mind going to see Daffy Duck in Paris with her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I feel that all these followers that buy 'influencers' tat, gift, etc are a mostly sad and lonely bunch of people that are looking for some kind of validation from someone , anyone! They think these fools actually care about them as people and would be 'friends' in real life. They don't give a flying do! They just want the money! So this oh thanks to my followers for filling my bank account is actually disgusting! Some of these people won't have 2 pennies to rub together but will scrape what they can to feel like they're part of something. It's actually very sad and all these tiktokers who play on it are disgusting! Vag being one of the worst!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 say it louder 100% agree with everything you have said. I seen a follower who got themselves into 60k debt gifting these people. As it made her happy gifting them. She took her own life. I think these “influencers” are a disgrace and they are thriving off being something they are not and fooling there followers that they mean the world to them. Our society is fooked with people like this on our screen. Mind you a survey was done and girls want to be a content creator😭😭😭😭😭 like wtf!!!