Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Love her 🙌🏼😂
Seriously though … any real woman or man if wanting to “ sabotage “ would not get their hole out on the middle of a busy road to piss in it.

Any real person wanting to sabotage would know that the best way would be to slice it all the way down, so she would have to pay money to buy a new one 😏 common sense vav
Bush the 2nd 😂😂😂😂 with the hot tub

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
She should have asked him to play yellow by cold play..

.look at ma pool
And how my swimsuit stetches for u
Iam busting out this lycra noo
And ma pod is all yellow

U sang a song
We did a dare or 2
I creamed ma pants for u
N ma hairs yellow

I love foreskin
Id love to see ur bone
Come in to my rented pip home
And when ur songs a hit
You know
Iam gonna bleed u feekin dry
AINT U HEARD
I like to bleed ma men dry

N my my skin is skinning just for u
Ain't u heard
I've bumped a charity or 2
Baby reindeer ain't got s on me

Sent from my iphone
That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen on here. I woke up in such a bad humour and this has saved the day! Thank you!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Plus he had to go into nursery late she woke him up at 8am he’s away to go into school after the summer is she just going to do what she wants then it’s all about her her her it’s disgusting
I know she thinks she is the Queen of Sheba no wonder no one at his nursery like her. If I was doing that last might my kids would have dropped kicked me 🤣🤣🤣 cut me out there life for good. The bigger her platform is getting the worse she is getting

Mar 8, 2024
That video is a bloody disgrace 😡😡😡 you had to put your phone down Max is struggling. That’s being a mum having focus on your kids. He’s struggling that much she is off tomorrow. I live beside her and I’ve never seen her yet but god I would not miss her 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
She’s an awful mother. And just all round t if a human being. Made up a fake story about no sleep and max sleeping in and being upset. Alls cus she carried on like a t on live last night. She was guna play victim to get sympathy and as usual it’s at max’s expense! She is vile. Making out like it’s so bad she had to stay off her phone. It’s always in her hand or her face is always in it! And she is fing off again tomorrow for do knows what. She would go to the opening of a packet of crackers at this rate. Gobshite

Mar 8, 2024
So she will show max online in the bath and discuss everything about him but can’t discuss her dirty ice bath 😂😂😂😂😂 away and take your face for a se staff!!!! You’re beyond embarrassing! You haven’t used it, looked in it or cleaned it in ages! The fact you’re saying someone pissed in it is so pathetic and I am cringing for you.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi Big Vav ya s.

How about you do a live Q and A to discuss all this talk of you keeping cash donations for a charity and spending aforementioned cash

“They’ve had enough off me already”

Let’s put this to bed.

It’s the only way you can stop this, more and more people are asking questions.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s an awful mother. And just all round t if a human being. Made up a fake story about no sleep and max sleeping in and being upset. Alls cus she carried on like a t on live last night. She was guna play victim to get sympathy and as usual it’s at max’s expense! She is vile. Making out like it’s so bad she had to stay off her phone. It’s always in her hand or her face is always in it! And she is fing off again tomorrow for do knows what. She would go to the opening of a packet of crackers at this rate. Gobshite
Phone was down but posting on her insta stories 🙃

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s been away to Spain and DLP, she easy could have just said awk I’ve not had time with back to back holidays. Explainable.

but because she said she was away for her ice bath and instead of admitting she couldn’t even be bothered with that, she decided to withhold the lie that she’s still did it. And someone has come to her house since then and pissed in it.

Your truth was plausible 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What’s she’s done is off the scale though

Mar 12, 2024
Uk

.look at ma pool
And ma pod is all yellow

U sang a song
We did a dare or 2
I creamed ma pants for u
N ma hairs yellow

I love foreskin
Id love to see ur bone
And when ur songs a hit
You know
AINT U HEARD

Ain't u heard

Sent from my iphone

.look at ma pool
And ma pod is all yellow

U sang a song
We did a dare or 2
I creamed ma pants for u
N ma hairs yellow

I love foreskin
Id love to see ur bone
And when ur songs a hit
You know
AINT U HEARD

Ain't u heard

Sent from my iphone
Genius 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Wonder what take away drama she will have this time.. what poor Uber delivery person is getting the blame for her using the wrong address 😂😂😂😂 she can’t take responsibility for any do ups.
There will be a drama of some sort whether it’s with her hotel or aiport. Also why does she say she hasn’t booked her flights yet? Why does she insist on waiting or pretending to wait? I get the feeling it’s to appear sooooouuuu sooouuuu bizzy, she’s a bizzy single mum. Make out like she has so much to do so she can’t book flights. She’s such a jet setter. Maybe if you didn’t sit on lives with men craving attention you’d have more time eh vag. You attention seeking nob jockey