Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Why would you cry to strangers on a social media video? Didn't want to phone her mum or"friends";)c'mon really? .See through you and your manipulation Vav, surprised it wasn't in black and white with sad music to accompany it, transparent as do and cringe is off the charts.
I would be mortified not knowing who had been watching my antics and would be para as do when I was out and about. I'd be walking about Asda thinking wee Jessie at the checkout had saw me crying, making dinner, dancing like Paul Breach, getting ready with me etc and I have never breathed the same air as her before. Weird on so many levels.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Why would you cry to strangers on a social media video? Didn't want to phone her mum or"friends";)c'mon really? .See through you and your manipulation Vav, surprised it wasn't in black and white with sad music to accompany it, transparent as do and cringe is off the charts.
I would be mortified not knowing who had been watching my antics and would be para as do when I was out and about. I'd be walking about Asda thinking wee Jessie at the checkout had saw me crying, making dinner, dancing like Paul Breach, getting ready with me etc and I have never breathed the same air as her before. Weird on so many levels.
That’s something I really don’t get is setting up the phone and then crying etc 🙊🤣 if that was me or any of my chums we would be right at each others doors and taking the phone away🤣🤣 mind you none of us would need to do that because we do have “real” friends “real” people in our lives and when you do feel over whelmed you call them and let them know. Most of my very good friends are married, settled down apart from 3 who are now not with anyone. Now I know if they was feeling s down etc they would not be like oh can’t call my friends because they have a man no way. They would call and we would talk about it so vav sorry you are more upset you don’t have a man because that’s the only thing that makes you happy.

I would be in disguise everytime I went out or better still would go and live at the other side of the world 🤣🤣 I could never ever show my face again the fear I would have would be unreal. Not her tho she loves the attention good and bad. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How sad most folk don’t have to make a post my friends would be straight round or on the phone having a chat, and the fact she did nothing but clean and make meals all weekend instead of taking her children out to places just shows what a sad lonely life she has.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 thought she was taking M swimming sat or Sunday. She would not dare as she knows everyone will be speaking about her and for all the wrong reasons. Another think no one would be staring at M all eyes would be on her and no one else. X

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 thought she was taking M swimming sat or Sunday. She would not dare as she knows everyone will be speaking about her and for all the wrong reasons. Another think no one would be staring at M all eyes would be on her and no one else. X
She hasn’t mentioned it so I very much doubt she took him said she was cleaning and got loads of stuff done, no one is looking at m but folk of Ellon knows who she is already and she hasn’t even been their a year yet.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wtaf did I just watch 😭😂 she’s no the brightest is she? She put ice in it last night so it would be cool this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ she does know ice melts eh? What a bliddy banger!!!
You ain’t to Whitney hen put a bliddy sock in it….. anyone who takes advice from you need to check them self in for a mental health assessment asap 🥴
If anyone wants to post the video please do🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs checked in to cornhill and quick.