Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Great hack Steph 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Listen to her voice, she’s in full TikTok shop sell mode trying to get people to ruin the paint work on their car… and on a roasting hot day to boot.
Do the whole car Steph, let’s see how gleaming it is.
IMG_6864.png IMG_6865.png IMG_6866.png IMG_6867.png IMG_6868.png IMG_6869.png IMG_6870.png IMG_6871.png IMG_6872.png

Hahahah the things you will do for engagement and content eh …even ruin your car!! Bellend!! Even her saddo of a mod Ruth disagreeing with Martha 😭

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What a fkn clown on that car cleaning vid , she'd have been aswell taking a brillo pad over it aswell ! I'm convinced she does it deliberately for engagement . " My car " Hing on , is that not through the Mobility Scheme ? 🤔🙈 Doughnut heid , Rachel see's nothing wrong with it . That's because if Vav said jump off a cliff , she'd do it ! Ffs

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
its an exemption you apply for but I'm not 100 percent sure how it works on the website. Im sure when she first started doing the ice baths in the garage people were saying her car was untaxed on tattle x
So my mum has had a dla car and it’s normally got to be a brand new one. Also it would show it on the tax I think if it was as you don’t need to pay the for the car.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
If the paint work fks up it will devalue the car. If it was bought by her and not dla when she wants to part exchange or sell it to someone (if they take it like that at all) will take money off the value 🤷🏻‍♀️ she really is a complete bellend….

On her story she said as if she would use her son for clout/views….. beefy hen we all see it, everytime your views go down or you make a complete Fanny of yourself you wheel M out hen so you’re not fooling anyone