Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
So she clearly knows what she's doing with those car cleaning videos. The fact she says about her sending the internet into a meltdown using Mr Muscle. She is really manic as has been said before or absolutely desperate for views and engagement.
And can only speak for myself but if I was rising after being submerged in ice water with a cossie on, you could hang your anoraks off my studs. Hers were basking in a wee warm bath by the looks of it.
Desperation is tragic with her.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
You know I truly don't get why she would think the every day minutae of her life is interesting to others but her brain dead huns seem to hang on to her every word while she cleans her stair carpet, her car, dishes up her uninspiring dinners, tries on her fashion disasters etc.
I watch her like a specimen under a microscope truly baffling. What genre of "influencer" is she really? She's not a "single" parent, she's a co parent. She's not a role model for other women. She's not a fashion icon. She does not engage with others in the SEN community.
She's a salesperson on tiktok with a very shady past. That is all, no more, no less.
And this recent thing, singing like a cat with its tail stuck in a door? This will be her latest incarnation, Aberdeen's answer to Jane Mcdonald, only Jane seems a genuine likeable person who can take the piss out herself. With Beefy, the rage and spitefulness is bubbling below the surface very noticeably.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Yeah sure you did vav 😆😆🤭
IMG_1902.jpeg
Did she do buy a 30 odd grand car out right 😂😂😂

Susan is another Rachel in the hat character! Seen her on all different creators posts, even stooped as low as befriending a grieving mum who lost her little boy!!!! Preying on the vulnerable is obviously something that lot have got in common!

Attachments

• 2DE74F7C-9815-467F-8C1A-7042DAE1E97F.jpeg
    2DE74F7C-9815-467F-8C1A-7042DAE1E97F.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 45

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did she do buy a 30 odd grand car out right 😂😂😂

Susan is another Rachel in the hat character! Seen her on all different creators posts, even stooped as low as befriending a grieving mum who lost her little boy!!!! Preying on the vulnerable is obviously something that lot have got in common!
She is a nurse aswell defo something not right with her strange person.

Mar 8, 2024
Telling ya , she's done it deliberately to get male engagement on the car subject . She's one desperate H*e .
She won’t be interested in the professional valeters point tnere. She loves the attention hence the second car video where she is grinding on the car practically. She’s so embarrassing. Poor lily having her for her ma.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
You know what gets me with these halfwits, the eagerness to demonstrate that they know where stupid arse gets her stuff from, for example one hun asks where her sun glasses from and another hun jumps in like she’s on the chase 🙈, gives me teacher pet vibes when the teacher would ask a question and the wee know it alls sit with finger squashing their lips with their hand in the air choking to be picked! And see that showing the world that she bought her daughter pads sure a 15 yr old lassie doesn’t want Rachel in the hat and stalker susan knowing when shes on the monthly’s if that was me I would need an ice pack and no a pad for my noon as my daughter would kick me square in the muff

Mar 11, 2024
uk
You know what gets me with these halfwits, the eagerness to demonstrate that they know where stupid arse gets her stuff from, for example one hun asks where her sun glasses from and another hun jumps in like she’s on the chase 🙈, gives me teacher pet vibes when the teacher would ask a question and the wee know it alls sit with finger squashing their lips with their hand in the air choking to be picked! And see that showing the world that she bought her daughter pads sure a 15 yr old lassie doesn’t want Rachel in the hat and stalker susan knowing when shes on the monthly’s if that was me I would need an ice pack and no a pad for my noon as my daughter would kick me square in the muff
It was worse that she made a face like she was so pissed off she had to buy her pads. Like as if she’s just bought her £1000 shoes or something. They are fing pads what YOU also will need beefy you fat ugly mess.
No wonder lily hates her an has a face tripping her up

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
My daughter would do the exact same to me, but there is not a chance in hell I’d ever show. They’d be taken out the bag before I did a ‘haul’.
Who even shows their shopping any way, that’s a whole other topic, but have respect for your daughters bodily functions.
But then we are talking about a woman who announces her own period. She tells people they are too invested in her life yet announces on videos when she’s on her period we could actually track her cycle by the information she puts out there, not we go looking for.

But reality is she needs the investment in to her life, it pays her wages at the end of the day. She just uses the ‘stalker’ ‘obsessed’ narrative when it’s a subject that she’s embarrassed about or doesn’t make her look good. Suddenly the obsessed word comes out.

You have to be a certain breed of narcissist to do TikTok like her and Aimless do!

Mar 8, 2024
They are so embarrassing the way they answer questions people have asked her 😂😂😂 some don’t half be snotty as well. Same in Aimee’s comments and sevdas too. Three fing idiots