Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Just saw staff on the live. The embarrassment is too much 😂🙈 the state of her dancing and dominating the whole space to get all the attention. Who’s the lesbian she was flirting with? Can’t remember her name. Staff is the kind of woman who thinks all lesbians fancy her. She literally shoved the other girl out the way to get her arms around the lesbian one. She’s a fing fat ugly mess.
Wtf is this trip actually all about apart from a fing piss up ! Anyone that buys BPerfect I would stop now cos that’s what your funding! That and the never ending use of filters ! Total joke !

Mar 8, 2024
Wtf is this trip actually all about apart from a fing piss up ! Anyone that buys BPerfect I would stop now cos that’s what your funding! That and the never ending use of filters ! Total joke !
Yeah I was wondering what it’s about?! They’re just all getting pissed and making twats of themselves haha. All paid for by muppets who buy this s. I don’t get it at all

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did she just bring swimsuits ffs
She also tagged that Aberdeen company who got absolutely bombared with comment as folk thought she had been gifted the stuff I would be furious her tagging my company again after the last time, and why wear gym set when it’s roasting and everyone else is in relax stuff does nothing for your mum Tum Steph.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
How mortifying lily mum has got it going on haha oh well lily will be getting some stick at school on Monday how does she not think putting that as a caption is a flex my kids would be utterly embarrassed 🤣🤣
My son would be telling me to act my age and get some clothes on ! She’s lost the plot