Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Oh my giddy Aunt the camera doesn’t lie. She’s so body confident is the big yin that she abuses the filters to the Max. Just no if she was body confident as she proclaims she would own her size. She would still be a lying cowbag though. Never in a million years would the stuck up boot associate herself with Cherine, Cherine is as common as the rest of us and I personally find her down to earth and not above herself. The big yin thinks she’s something special and way above her status

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My fella is out for the football, my daughter is at her dad’s as it’s his week, so I’ve just ordered a takeaway and I’m here for the entertainment this evening! LETS GOOOOOOOO 💋

My husband and oldest is in Munich for the game. We was lucky enough to get tickets. So just me and the little one❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 can't wait to see it all go down 🙈🙊

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
They are both too nice and Cole has severe anxiety so vav will be the overpowering personality over both of them. But she will be flirting with Cole right in front of abbies face and the pair will go away talking about her for sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope both of them pie her off I am not a fan of either of them but vav will be like flies on se and it’s pathetic. She won’t go near any of the young girls as they look far better than her and she will hate that, she looks like mutton and all the girls look trendy can care free.

May 24, 2024
The World
My husband and oldest is in Munich for the game. We was lucky enough to get tickets. So just me and the little one❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 can't wait to see it all go down 🙈🙊
I’m on pick up duty for him later! I’m sat here watching the mask jumping between here and Aimee’s thread 🤣
Got myself a Ben and jerrys treat 🍨