Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Wtf is this trip actually all about apart from a fing piss up ! Anyone that buys BPerfect I would stop now cos that’s what your funding! That and the never ending use of filters ! Total joke !
I hang my head in shame these Scottish people who like to call themselves influencers are embarrassing that Cherine getting pissed scrapping all her leg and informing everyone and them all doing shots and drinking alcohol on live and I get violation for saying a jacket I bought was £49 TikTok have no morals

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just been soooo bizzyyyy 😂 like properly busy not like our Floras busy 😭 a wee rest day before I go away for a lovely weekend 😍❤️
Didn’t want anyone thinking Churchill had found me and took me right oot the game 🤪 the guys a Fanny, I’d slap him about with one of his wet fish 🐟

Aww yay you are back❤️❤️ I've missed you 😘😘

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I hang my head in shame these Scottish people who like to call themselves influencers are embarrassing that Cherine getting pissed scrapping all her leg and informing everyone and them all doing shots and drinking alcohol on live and I get violation for saying a jacket I bought was £49 TikTok have no morals
I actually can’t think of anything worse than being there with that bunch !