Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I've been spring cleaning today. Doing one room at a time. Having animals makes it harder work but on my hands and knees living my best life 🤣 The satisfaction afterwards and the best smell. ❤️

Different kind of down on hands and knees to the birkdale bikes! 😂

Been doing cleaning today too, cleaned the boys room while he was at work as couldn't take it anymore 😳 listening to capital extra to make it that little bit easier 👌

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It sure is the chocolate one!! God send when you’re dieting and need a snack. Sat here with a cup of tea (vanilla milk) and a couple schnnnaaaaccckkksssss.
My daughter has her pap over and they are being riots so I’ve taken myself to bed out the way
Oooh I'm going to be on the hunt for them! Where they from Home Bargain? 🤣 I'm just having my 28th Fruit pastille lolly of the day 🤣 I managed a jacket with just a tiny bit of butter and salt. First solid thing to pass my lips in days and when I say jacket I mean small jacket not fing rugby ball 🤢🤣

Mar 8, 2024
In 2020 I got to “know”3 people from tiktok, after a few months we started a WhatsApp chat, forward to 2021 and we went on a little holiday, again in ‘22 & ‘23 and just booked a break for August this year.Been real friends since the first trip. Her & vav only get together at events & when their teenage management say so. Thats not even close to a real friendship. Pair of hateful obnoxious fs

I think they've only seen each 3 times 🤣 and once at the boxing when they weren't really getting on after vav slated her on her live 🙄🙄 vav uses Aimee but amiee is desperate so she probably more invested for a friendship. Tragic the pair of them

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Well do me no one in the universe says that. We may disagree on what we think it’s called, but I know we all wholeheartedly agree it is NOT A HAMMY/TUNA/CHICKEN ‘sammy’
Just put those 3 options on there because they are the only 3 things I’ve seen her have on her sandwiches. There’s loads to go on them isn’t there. Aimee, if you’re reading, here are some options:
Corned beef
Roast beef
Cheese
Cheese spread
Cheese&ham
Cheese & tomato/cucumber/lettuce/onion
Jam
Salad with the above (APART FROM JAM DO NOT DO JAM SALAD I REPEAT DO NOT DO THAT)
Could buy different kinds of chicken such as tikka or cajun
Add some sweetcorn into the tuna, tuna and cucumber is very nice! She likes both those things, do that!
Let the girl live a little with her butties

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What’s ya plan? (Will keep my 10 years training and nutrition opinion to myself I promise) 🤣
I am on a NHS TDR one, I have 1 porridge (a sachet from them) in the morning, then a shake, then another shake, then porridge again because I hate the soups😂 800 calories a day!
Life’s hungry right now 🤣🤣

So if anyone sees me thinking your nails are food don’t be alarmed, food on the brain!
🤪

May 24, 2024
The World
I am on a NHS TDR one, I have 1 porridge (a sachet from them) in the morning, then a shake, then another shake, then porridge again because I hate the soups😂 800 calories a day!
Life’s hungry right now 🤣🤣

So if anyone sees me thinking your nails are food don’t be alarmed, food on the brain!
🤪
Tell me to do off if you want, but have you had surgery that’s put you on that diet?

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Well she didn’t forget to eat today did she ?!?
Out for lunch and then a full evening meal, no wonder she has taken to elasticated waist trousers (absolutely nothing wrong with them btw, I am a great wearer of anything with elastic in 🤣) and steak ! I’m sure someone mentioned that she should cook her dad a nice steak for dinner and lo and behold there it is !

Mar 8, 2024
I don't care what this Cindersmella says! There is no fing way she earns enough from TT to fund her lifestyle! 1000s and 1000s of cash she sepnds monthly and thats based on only what she shows! I dread to think how much we don't see! Like absolutely if u have the cash spend it as u wish but why lie about it!
She could have cooked her dad some really nice hearty meals but it's the same se day in and day out! Steak with some nice home made chips, peas, onion rings grilled tomatoes and a nice sauce would have been lovely. Cottage pie and veg ( or is that cos mummy cooks it for you and you pass it off as ur own) hahaha. She's fing useless! Xx

💯 Agree the amount she spends can't be what she is earning from TT. It's either daddy Warbucks or "uncles" secret stash 😳

May 24, 2024
The World
Nope! Diabetes type 2! I had it when I was pregnant and it’s haunted me later on and also not helped by the fact I never ate a lot! One meal a day! ❤️
Oh babe, that’s such low low calories. Your energy levels must be completely depleted, has a huge mental toll alone, without the diabetes effects on top of it ❤️