Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I don't care what this Cindersmella says! There is no fing way she earns enough from TT to fund her lifestyle! 1000s and 1000s of cash she sepnds monthly and thats based on only what she shows! I dread to think how much we don't see! Like absolutely if u have the cash spend it as u wish but why lie about it!
She could have cooked her dad some really nice hearty meals but it's the same se day in and day out! Steak with some nice home made chips, peas, onion rings grilled tomatoes and a nice sauce would have been lovely. Cottage pie and veg ( or is that cos mummy cooks it for you and you pass it off as ur own) hahaha. She's fing useless! Xx
You mean like the steak, all the trimmings, peppercorn sauce she made for D2 more than once? So strange that isn't it 🤡🤣
She's literally a rancid sponge you forget about rotting in a bucket outside for weeks hunting around wondering what the horrific smell is 🤢 It's no coincidence her Dad has taken her for a slap up lunch to thank her for putting herself out 🤣 because yes the last few days have actually been putting herself out and he knows it. If that doesn't make you reevaluate your life you're fed rotten t 🤢🤢

May 24, 2024
The World
Is this a snack a jack @MRS FULL MONTY✨ ? I bloody love them although this looks like some chocolatey godly flavour I've not tried. What flavour is it? 😍😍
It sure is the chocolate one!! God send when you’re dieting and need a snack. Sat here with a cup of tea (vanilla milk) and a couple schnnnaaaaccckkksssss.
My daughter has her pap over and they are being riots so I’ve taken myself to bed out the way