Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Dish up dinner she may as well get a shovel to serve hers and Greggs 🥴😂
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpk8ra7og65nqp5v5akg.mp4
Rinse the fing pasta with boiling water before you serve it dickhead to remove all the starch and put a few drops of olive oil in the pan while it’s cooking. Did your mother never teach you anything to help you function as an adult?
Is she pretending to her dad that she cooks wholesome meals every day and not eat take aways for most meals?

Mar 8, 2024
What a day! Crazy day at work then had to bury a bird who flew into our kitchen window 😪 Had 10 missed calls from my daughter panicking and upset but it had passed...hopefully quickly. I know it's daft but it has really upset us. Not sure what kind of bird it is...looks fluffy but not small. Worried there is a nest of babies somewhere 😳
Did not like burying it at all but I had to...couldn't just chuck it away. I'm such a wet blanket...tears in my eyes writing this 🤦‍♀️😭
Anyone know what it is? x

Attachments

• IMG-20240611-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240611-WA0003.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 26
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
What a day! Crazy day at work then had to bury a bird who flew into our kitchen window 😪 Had 10 missed calls from my daughter panicking and upset but it had passed...hopefully quickly. I know it's daft but it has really upset us. Not sure what kind of bird it is...looks fluffy but not small. Worried there is a nest of babies somewhere 😳
Did not like burying it at all but I had to...couldn't just chuck it away. I'm such a wet blanket...tears in my eyes writing this 🤦‍♀️😭
Anyone know what it is? x
It’s a baby sparrow 😢 what a shame, I love birds more than I love some people x

Mar 8, 2024
Oi twinnie I won't have you bashing you 🤣❤️❤️ and as for jiggy I've got a special shipment of huntsman coming in from down under for it/her/she/he/them .....just for picking on you 😉😉😘🤣🤣🤣❤️
Thanks twinnie but I was a bit of a t lol.🤣❤️❤️
Release the monsters!
Just seen on TT she's holding us responsible for people taking their lives now. Thats really not on.🤬

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Thanks twinnie but I was a bit of a t lol.🤣❤️❤️
Release the monsters!
Just seen on TT she's holding us responsible for people taking their lives now. Thats really not on.🤬
Thats nothing to do with us, it was down to Elphbaba and mods bullying someone on a live that she took her own life.

They’re twisting that to suit their narrative

Mar 8, 2024
It’s a baby sparrow 😢 what a shame, I love birds more than I love some people x
Oh really 😪 I did wonder with the fluffy feathers. Do u think it had just left the nest disoriented?
And I know what u mean...I def prefer animals to most of the human race x
Thats nothing to do with us, it was down to Elphbaba and mods bullying someone on a live that she took her own life.

They’re twisting that to suit their narrative
That is really sad that happened. Who was she...?one of their gifters no doubt 😪

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
What makes me relatable to other single mums?

I’ll tell you Aimee ABSOLUTELY fING NOTHING
Because all she does is show off what she has. She needs to learn a thing or two from the Yorkshire peach. SO MANY CREATORS say the same thing about aimee. She is the most unrelatable mum on tiktok. There's no argument against it.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Oh really 😪 I did wonder with the fluffy feathers. Do u think it had just left the nest disoriented?
And I know what u mean...I def prefer animals to most of the human race x
Yeah that’s probably what happened. We had a blue tits nest in my garden and the mother was scared off, didn’t come back and the eggs died 😢 they’re still there in the bush- no idea what to do with them x

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah that’s probably what happened. We had a blue tits nest in my garden and the mother was scared off, didn’t come back and the eggs died 😢 they’re still there in the bush- no idea what to do with them x
Oh no that's so sad. Really struggle with animals passing. 😪 I wouldn't know whst to suggest. Surprised they haven't been taken x

Edited to add... then we have sty people like Aimee not giving a do! Really triggers me...it's evil amd selfish. They are so vulnerable 💔

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Oh no that's so sad. Really struggle with animals passing. 😪 I wouldn't know whst to suggest. Surprised they haven't been taken x
I’ve been on good old google and it says sometimes other birds will take over, or if they’re still there after a few weeks you can bin them. I keep checking and they’re still there so I’ll wait a few more weeks ( not sure what I’m waiting for?!) then they’ll go. Devastated x

Mar 8, 2024
Well her kitchen has always been a s tip.. that’s from a year ago! Bet it’s like that until she has no choice but to clean it

And going on about getting on with period pains.. and now paracetamol don’t touch it but these new magic patches will be the next big thing
Poorly and just getting on with it?? BS!
Hot showers?? BS

Mar 8, 2024
Well her kitchen has always been a s tip.. that’s from a year ago! Bet it’s like that until she has no choice but to clean it

And going on about getting on with period pains.. and now paracetamol don’t touch it but these new magic patches will be the next big thing
Who let's their kitchen get like that?! Who doesn't even work... tramp! Those pink ugly things have never been seen again...thank do!