Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I hate that thing she does with her bottom lip, trying to get a sexy pout effect but ending up like a Les Dawson gurn :oops: Her hair is atrocious! Remember when she had it super noodled for the fight night with D2 and Steph 'the t' Vav? And Vav did her dirty on the photos it was hanging all over her sweaty fat face 😂😂 That's exactly how it will end up tonight, and that fringe needs a buzz cut on it immediately!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I hate the way she pushes her bottom lip out too. Looks ridiculous 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I think we all perhaps curious and impatient for her downfall. I guess woe has to protect herself to some degree too. I can't say I thought s/he was a nut job or would consider saying that to anyone tbh. I can understand the questions behind knowing stuff or who and how it fits together. I'm admit I'm soooo nosey and a bit feral tbh lol so would be great to get some clarification or perspective on it.
I know I'm gonna sound like a mom here..but I'm disappointed it has resorted to name calling 😬❤️
I'm very disappointed to be honest . Last thing I was expecting was to be called a fruit loop or a nut job when I don't have to come here . It's sad

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I agree . Very very reasonable question. Andy knows all about that page. And he is quite aware of what went on there too . He only cares about what damage is being done by Aimee and by her not taking action against the videos and not locking down pictures it has given Andy what he needs .

I appreciate you taking the time to answer and understanding the question being reasonable.

Thanks woe 🥰🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@woeisme25 seriously though he must have given you s about the pictures you used of his daughter and some of the stuff you said about H? cus as much as we all hate catpiss, the videos of H where to far and you took some down yourself after ppl commented telling you so! so i can’t imagine andy being all fine with you about that?

I feel woe has stated Andy is more concerned about Aimee’s lack of safeguarding and action regarding it. I feel we can’t jump on woe for how Andy responds?

Mar 8, 2024
I'm very disappointed to be honest . Last thing I was expecting was to be called a fruit loop or a nut job when I don't have to come here . It's sad
I can understand that. No one saw it coming. I'm confused. I know none of us know each other but following TL for a long time...u kind of indirectly bond and connect. Personally...I wud hate to offend or upset anyone (as prev said) and wud apologise but hey..we are all different...

Mar 8, 2024
@woeisme25 seriously though he must have given you s about the pictures you used of his daughter and some of the stuff you said about H? cus as much as we all hate catpiss, the videos of H where to far and you took some down yourself after ppl commented telling you so! so i can’t imagine andy being all fine with you about that?
I did take them down. And to be honest no he didn't give me any s at all and he never brought it up . I guess doing the right thing for his daughter is way more important. I'm not the danger here her mother is so he obviously focused on that

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I think a lot of us are here because of woe. Now we of course don’t have to agree but why can’t we trust Woe when she says she will bring the receipts?

This needs to stop or no one else will come forward!!

We all loved woe at one point, if your mind has changed fair enough.

She says she is doing stuff in the background and maybe she can’t answer things to our satisfaction now? That doesn’t mean we should name call and provoke her.

Let’s get back to Aimee. This is spoiling this for people!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I did take them down. And to be honest no he didn't give me any s at all and he never brought it up . I guess doing the right thing for his daughter is way more important. I'm not the danger here her mother is so he obviously focused on that

I’ll be honest I thought you went too far bringing H into it I know the point behind it but towards the end lines got blurred and H was more the target than Aimee was.
But you can’t be held responsible for Andy’s lack of action or reaction to it. That’s his issue.

And that isn’t me having a go at you I respect you and all that you brought to the table exposing her, being brave enough to call her out etc. so please take no maliciousness in my comment.

Mar 8, 2024
I feel woe has stated Andy is more concerned about Aimee’s lack of safeguarding and action regarding it. I feel we can’t jump on woe for how Andy responds?
I can see both sides of the coin, tbh and understand why we would question why Andy would approve..but we don't know he does tbh. I can understand why he wud appreciate the demonstration of how her stupidity can cause her photos being used. It's probably that. I don't think woe has ever insinuated they were pals with Andy. I think the confusion....correct me if I'm wrong.. has come from possible connections to Andy and D2. Maybe?

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
ok
fair enough, thank you for answering me 😊 … no your not a danger to her at all, and obv there must be more going on that he is aware of that we all font know about x

Mar 8, 2024
I’ll be honest I thought you went too far bringing H into it I know the point behind it but towards the end lines got blurred and H was more the target than Aimee was.
But you can’t be held responsible for Andy’s lack of action or reaction to it. That’s his issue.

And that isn’t me having a go at you I respect you and all that you brought to the table exposing her, being brave enough to call her out etc. so please take no maliciousness in my comment.
I just said something similar... i think...lol

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024

i’m also not trying to blame @woeisme25 fot andy’s lack of action or reaction

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can see both sides of the coin, tbh and understand why we would question why Andy would approve..but we don't know he does tbh. I can understand why he wud appreciate the demonstration of how her stupidity can cause her photos being used. It's probably that. I don't think woe has ever insinuated they were pals with Andy. I think the confusion....correct me if I'm wrong.. has come from possible connections to Andy and D2. Maybe?

I feel that’s Andy’s issues though ultimately not woes, he is the one who needs to take action and safeguard his child and save her from her mothers actions and neglectfulness.

And I think woe has connections to D2 they stated they have heard things from him but obviously we do not know for certain.

Edited - I realised I assumed woes gender