Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
This is ridiculous.

It’s gone from Aimee to being personal. The huns will be lapping it up that the ‘trolls’ have turned on each other.

Also unless you can all speak to Andy himself are any of you gonna believe what @woeisme25 says??

The man has done nothing for years and years. He never reacted to being accused of DV so why would you expect him to react now?

This has turned sour and I didn’t sign up for this. More importantly no one is going to be want to come forward now.

How with the threat of the police are people meant to come forward? Would you put your job, family, safety, reputation on the line?

@hiddengem herself has said she was struggling to provide receipts that would massively given themselves away!

It’s ok for most of us slagging Aimee off. We are all hiding behind user names yet expecting these people to literally put themselves at risk.

@woeisme25 please don’t go. We are all entitled to be here. Once Aimee posts again we will all have something else to rant about I’m sure.

Mar 8, 2024
This is ridiculous.

It’s gone from Aimee to being personal. The huns will be lapping it up that the ‘trolls’ have turned on each other.

Also unless you can all speak to Andy himself are any of you gonna believe what @woeisme25 says??

The man has done nothing for years and years. He never reacted to being accused of DV so why would you expect him to react now?

This has turned sour and I didn’t sign up for this. More importantly no one is going to be want to come forward now.

How with the threat of the police are people meant to come forward? Would you put your job, family, safety, reputation on the line?

@hiddengem herself has said she was struggling to provide receipts that would massively given themselves away!

It’s ok for most of us slagging Aimee off. We are all hiding behind user names yet expecting these people to literally put themselves at risk.

@woeisme25 please don’t go. We are all entitled to be here. Once Aimee posts again we will all have something else to rant about I’m sure.
Well said ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aimee from tiktok, always complains that life is tough but walks around with a huge fat muff.
Spent hours on hair and still looks rough.
Her make up looks like a drag queen and she always fails to keep a man keen.
She cannot be seen with a filter, she has a potato head and being seen without one is what she does indeed dread.
Talks to her phone she’s constantly alone.
Always comes running if a guy throws her a bone.
Look I have a friend, I try to do TikTok trends.

My little poem to try and change the subject sorry it’s s! 😂😂😂😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee from tiktok, always complains that life is tough but walks around with a huge fat muff.
She cannot be seen with a filter, she has a potato head and being seen without one is what she does indeed dread.

It’s been said before but I’ll repeat, if she has been friends with Jasmine for 18 yrs where the hell was she during the break up? ‘Miscarriage’?

Aimee’s life is so pathetic she has literally told us when she has seen her, for coffee, the girls night and now tonight.

Aimee I wouldn’t be so giddy about a friend that’s nowhere to be seen when you need them?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mrsturnerreturns. You seem so nice calling me a fruit loop and nut job. That's fine. Just remember cc have receipts too and when I ring true it will be you looking like the nut job. Majority of ye over there are really nice but I guess you get a bad egg once in a while . Also , since when has this become dragging a person down ? Stick to what it is and that's cat piss
No fighting ladies and gents. We are all here for the same thing. To vent to each other about the rage that a certain someone evokes in us. Peace and love to you all 🙏🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

That’s a very good piece of poetry 👍🏼

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Not been on much tonight and have totally missed what's been said with regards to a few niggles between certain commenters 🥺🥺trying to catch up but haven't time now, read a couple of pages but totally agree with what someone said, we are all here for the same thing Jesus let's just stop with the digs between here and TL. We are grateful to anyone for any info they bring here. Let's just draw a line under today and start fresh for tomorrow as i said, we are all here to see the downfall of this lazy sweaty entitled cnut and it ain't too far away. On a lighter note, TOOTSIE? 1980s film with Dustin Hoffman ...if you don't know what it is, Google it, look at the smile ...recognise anyone? 😉

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024

Why did I sing that like I was Missy Elliott in the rap zone 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Guys . Get back to the focus on Aimee . This is what we are all here for . In the meantime I'm out and I'll be back very soon I promise. Thanks to everyone who still believes me as it means a lot . All this can take its toll on anyone . 💕
I had to do an hours jog on the treadmill earlier. It’s so all consuming at times and she’s really got to us all. It’s just so frustrating isn’t it and especially when she comes across as so smug like “so what if my uncle gave me a wad of cash that was fleeced off vulnerable elderly people and he’s now in prison, I’ve spent it and I’m not paying it back” she’s that inconsiderate she’s rubbing everyone’s nose it by blatantly going out without a care in the world. Showing off and desperate for the “you look stunning babe” comments.
She isn’t, she’s rancid, we see her life every day and mostly it’s just sad, looking like a scruff in massive jogging sets and desperately trying to flog tat. Trying so hard to be relevant and copying successful influencers and looking even more ridiculous. She is a mess, so tonight she’s smug but let’s face it, it won’t be long before the marigolds are out again and she’s desperate for sympathy and confessing that she cries herself to sleep most nights with only a teddy bear for comfort. She craves attention and when she’s got it she’s only happy for 5mins and she creates more drama and the cycle begins again. What a sorry state of affairs, she is stuck in a rut and god knows what she will do if this all comes crumbling down around her. She’s not really got much else going for her.
So friends let’s start a fresh tomorrow and watch her descend into misery once more.
🙏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I think we can all agree that we all have a mutual dislike of Aimee but I don't think that people from TL should be sitting criticising anyone when nobody can actually reply to them over there. We also welcome information on Aimee that actually proves she is who we think she is so why cause agro and scare people away when they have said they will find receipts. It's very easy to sit behind a username and it not be our real lives. It's these people's real life they are putting at risk here. A bit of a respect goes a long way. Most of us have followed the threads over there from the start like myself and thought the same things and never been able to voice anything. If you feel safer there then that's great but please don't talk about anyone from here over there and cause issues here or cause people to feel they need to defend themselves. Have a question then ask it respectfully here. It's that easy. I hope anyone that has been talked about is OK and we can get back to what this is all about ❤️

Mar 7, 2024
There is absolutely nothing positive to say about the hair, make up or outfit. It's a good job she loves herself so much as no one else will. All that money and time she has on her hands and yet she gets it wrong so spectacularly every time! She must think people stare as they recognise her but they are doing a double take at the hideous outfit and hair.
I wonder if she was a fan of the what a mess books as a kid as she gives me messy afghan hound vibes 🤔