Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I seriously need to find a zen Chanel or something - it may be hormonal, could be anxiety or maybe I’ve finally gone bonkers but I’m raging with her - it’s the sucking the drool back in - I could actually whoop her unwashed arse 🥷
Do what I do, don’t watch but keep up by reading here. I’m just happy to wait until she’s a size 20 after all her take aways she’s heading that way and it’s all her own fault. That’s what happens when you’re a greedy lazy cow like her. She will still be using filters and saying she’s a size 12 at river island (which are generous)

Mar 9, 2024
Do what I do, don’t watch but keep up by reading here. I’m just happy to wait until she’s a size 20 after all her take aways she’s heading that way and it’s all her own fault. That’s what happens when you’re a greedy lazy cow like her. She will still be using filters and saying she’s a size 12 at river island (which are generous)
Think I’m gunna have to 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The bloke reckons I need to stop watching her as there is distinct change in my mood when she fs me off 🤣 I tend to thrust the phone at him n I’m like - just fing look at this jizz stain. He’s trying to watch Everton and I’m forcing him to look at her drooling and sucking it back in! I’m now fed off at him n not even sure why? 🤣
That’s what we are here for 🤣🤣🤣🤣my bloke is the exact same. He looks at her and shakes his head in despair. He says she’s an ugly tramp.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The bloke reckons I need to stop watching her as there is distinct change in my mood when she fs me off 🤣 I tend to thrust the phone at him n I’m like - just fing look at this jizz stain. He’s trying to watch Everton and I’m forcing him to look at her drooling and sucking it back in! I’m now fed off at him n not even sure why? 🤣
Tbh id rather watch her eat than watch the se Everton serve up disguised as football 🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
That’s what I do now, I just catch up here and read, look at photos, very rarely watch videos uploaded on here, because seeing her static is bad enough, but when she’s animated and I can hear her awful voice and smirks, I want to kerb stomp her.

Mar 9, 2024
That’s what I do now, I just catch up here and read, look at photos, very rarely watch videos uploaded on here, because seeing her static is bad enough, but when she’s animated and I can hear her awful voice and smirks, I want to kerb stomp her.
It’s real isn’t it ! Can’t be good for us this yanno !

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine first day back in school for H next week in her unironed summer dress, off white knee high socks she found off the floor stained in cat piss and chocolate with cat hair stuck to them, the most hideous school shoes cos mummy left it last minute to get any decent ones, unwashed, unbrushed frizzy as do, lobsided bob with ginny green teeth and her hammy sammies, frubelicious, narnie, cakey and wotsies in her moana lunch bag…. Poor kid!
Ginny teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣