Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Liverpool, tell him I’ll meet him on Stanley Park and we can have a scrap 🤣🤣
He’s howling -says your on - he will be the bloke on the donkey for I’d purposes 🤣- he’s like a kid! Buzzing cos they are winning - it’s only bloody Doncaster - it’s like Liverpool playing Rotherham under 11s! Be something seriously wrong if they couldn’t win!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
He’s howling -says your on - he will be the bloke on the donkey for I’d purposes 🤣- he’s like a kid! Buzzing cos they are winning - it’s only bloody Doncaster - it’s like Liverpool playing Rotherham under 11s! Be something seriously wrong if they couldn’t win!
Name the time 🤣 not too late as don’t want the donkey been out late 🤣 and aww they don’t get much excitement these bluenoses so let him have his moment 🤣🤣

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine first day back in school for H next week in her unironed summer dress, off white knee high socks she found off the floor stained in cat piss and chocolate with cat hair stuck to them, the most hideous school shoes cos mummy left it last minute to get any decent ones, unwashed, unbrushed frizzy as do, lobsided bob with ginny green teeth and her hammy sammies, frubelicious, narnie, cakey and wotsies in her moana lunch bag…. Poor kid!
That child clearly has curly hair as do I...and brushing it makes it frizz..all the money she has and can't do only curls or give the child a good blow dry is beyond me!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
You know what the best of it is. She goes to Shirls for Halloween!! 😂 Someone post last year's vid I beg 😂 Sooo alllll the tat she's bought.. and will buy in the coming BER months (excuse me whilst I swallow my own sick) 🤢 But.. all that crap for the ONE NIGHT of the year she's not in. She'll be playing bobbin apples with her mummy in her kitchen. Bless! 🎃
Just for you

Attachments

• de2cb7139f1e44fdf5b9094077775dc4.mp4
    34.1 MB
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Nobody wants to see a 'Tiktokker' reading a book. Hmmm if you were such an avid reader you'd be aware that BOOKTOK is a whoooole thing 👀🤣

Exactly. She's an avid nothing of nothing. She just copies everyone else's ideas where and when she can do them and does them badly. A booktok wouldn't work in her case because nobody would go along with it because we all know she doesn't read them, and those of you who do read them would know she is bullshitting anyway and hasn't a clue about whatever book she would be banging on about.