Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Buying more tat
I am blocked so this is the first of me seeing this. She is just effin pathetic.drooling over mass produced tat. We all know she is going to fill a trolley with this stuff weekly ,if not daily. where does she put it all? None of it is cheap and she just chucks things in her trolley with no worries about the cost of it all. Just grow up aimless.grow up !

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I am blocked so this is the first of me seeing this. She is just effin pathetic.drooling over mass produced tat. We all know she is going to fill a trolley with this stuff weekly ,if not daily. where does she put it all? None of it is cheap and she just chucks things in her trolley with no worries about the cost of it all. Just grow up aimless.grow up !
It's irritating as do isn't it. She'll never ever grow up and she'll never understand the feeling or need of mentally tallying up as you shop for necessities!! And I couldn't give a do if one of the huns SSs this and comes out with some mindless BS like get a better paid job! do OFF! There are 2 of us in our home. Both emergency front line workers. We make ends meet! I mean I couldn't bare all that s in my home if I could afford it but this is what makes her unrelatable and so fing unlikeable!! She's a t to the core.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
It's irritating as do isn't it. She'll never ever grow up and she'll never understand the feeling or need of mentally tallying up as you shop for necessities!! And I couldn't give a do if one of the huns SSs this and comes out with some mindless BS like get a better paid job! do OFF! There are 2 of us in our home. Both emergency front line workers. We make ends meet! I mean I couldn't bare all that s in my home if I could afford it but this is what makes her unrelatable and so fing unlikeable!! She's a t to the core.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
She is just crass. She has no class at all.the amount of money she gets through buying takeaways, and tat from home bargains, she behaves as if she’s cutsie and dizzy,buying plastic crap as if she just can’t resist.because she neeeeds it.and there is something really off when she is doing her hauls. She is just a greedy toad. Greedy with everything .food,drink and tat. And I get so mad when I see the tally up of her takeaways. My mortgage is less than her takeaway bills. Just greed, not a nice trait to have .

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
That child clearly has curly hair as do I...and brushing it makes it frizz..all the money she has and can't do only curls or give the child a good blow dry is beyond me!
Her cut isn’t the best either, shame she can’t invest in some decent hair care for H.

When is she going to start to give a s about H and the repercussions she’s going to face at high school all due to her being a s mum

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Hi everyone. Thank you all so much for the comments when my friend died, I already miss her so much but as she would say “onwards & upwards”.
Over the past couple of days I’ve tried to do an impossible catch up on here. What on earth was that get up she wore ‘to work’ yesterday! There’s better outfits in a skip….oh wait, maybe that’s where any of her decent outfits are, given that she actually had anything decent.