Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
This one made me laugh as it’s very true. She keeps talking about her birthday so I assume she’s 10 soon. She absolutely should be getting her help with meals and teaching her skills in the kitchen to be able to look after herself! Obviously she barely has cooking skills to pass on anyway but it’s like she tries to keep her unable to fend for herself because she knows she has limited days of content she can make from this. One day Harper will be grown and not having her food dished up for her anymore or maybe not want to be mentioned in these videos all the time if she’s teased at big school for them. The teasing I used to get for my mums Facebook statuses was relentless!! Then what will her content be. Takeaway and “girl dinner” alone every night with a bottle of Kylie 🤮 IMG_3667.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
So, let me get this straight…she threw up fall all over her house yesterday and claimed she cleaned first and was “sooo exhausted” so she ordered junk food. And today, she “claims” to cook a roast (which is all microwaved and bagged and thrown in an oven) because she was cleaning allllllll day again and mopping while watching films?!! Make it make sense? She’s one dirty, disgusting B. AND an habitual LIAR on top of it. We all know she don’t clean f all!!! Smdh🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
She doesn’t clean. She sprays air freshener and covers up piss stains with blankets.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hasn’t even brushed her hair to go do the school run.. she’s gonna come home and brush it?! In the 3 mins you made that stok Aimee you could have brushed your hair!

Just shows what a lazy t you are you can’t even be arsed to look half decent on the school run. Rocking up with worzel gummidge hair and looking like you’ve raided lost property and got dressed in the dark!
Is the A on your for ARSEHOLE? Cos that’s what you are!!

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000crfa0tnog65insccilig.mp4
    17.2 MB

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
skin care ad is she messing in real life how many creams is she claiming to put on her face a day and night she’s fing unbelievable
These companies should really show these influencers for a better word how to actually apply this skincare no skincare should be applied like your washing your face or dragged down your neck
These creams will not be doing anything for her at all if your not applying it properly

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The first roast of the season? Do me a favour 🤣 imagine a chicken in a bag, micro mash AND veg and calling it a roast. Hahaha. Also why is a 9yr old watching Twister? Stellar parenting again! She obvs not checked or doesn't care about the age rating 🙄
And you know miss h doesn’t like anything of the potato variety but likes chips and mashed potatoes oh I think jacket potatoes too 🤣