Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I can't be doing with this arsehole this morning , if I looked like that 1st thing of a morning my kids would insist on walking on there own to school. The words t in a hat comes to mind .
Wouldn’t it make more sense , as it’s so windy… to tie her hair up in some way - rather than leaving it all
Down to fly everywhere 🤷🏽‍♀️

But then again - Aimee has NO SENSE 🙄

Hasn’t even brushed her hair to go do the school run.. she’s gonna come home and brush it?! In the 3 mins you made that stok Aimee you could have brushed your hair!

Just shows what a lazy t you are you can’t even be arsed to look half decent on the school run. Rocking up with worzel gummidge hair and looking like you’ve raided lost property and got dressed in the dark!
Is the A on your for ARSEHOLE? Cos that’s what you are!!
That poor cat got trotter stomped on by the fat hog, probs needs to go vet for a checkup and what sort of scruffy, smelly tramp goes out without brushing their hair, if the smelly hog is going out in that state then you can guarantee its child is not going to look much better. 🐽🐀

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That breakfast bar needs ripping out and a wall of floor to ceiling furniture made so she can have a pantry and space to store all that s on top of her bloody fridge. That house needs modernising. She could easily do it if she stopped spending on utter se every single day

Mar 7, 2024
That breakfast bar needs ripping out and a wall of floor to ceiling furniture made so she can have a pantry and space to store all that s on top of her bloody fridge. That house needs modernising. She could easily do it if she stopped spending on utter se every single day
She's put the bottle of booze there to prove she hasn't drunk it all (we see you shameless). She's obviously not keen on it if she hasn't necked it yet 🍸

May 30, 2024
UK
Someone on TL has asked why Harper can’t walk to school herself and how far is it. From Aimee’s front door to the school gates it is 1.9 miles which is 6 minutes in the car.

At 9 I walked to school but it was closer than Harpers school is. By aged 11 we had moved and I either walked the few miles or got the bus but in those days kids didn’t get driven round in (inappropriate for the area) 4x4’s blocking the street on every school run. At 9 I was certainly able to get on a bus with my friend but Harper isn’t even allowed to play out so she will have zero awareness about her surroundings and not be street savvy at all.

When has that child EVER played outside with a friend? The only time she is ‘out’ is when she is driven and either with family or the odd occasion left with Jazchin. Nobody knocks and asks her to play outside in the Cul de Sac where she lives. A very sad existence for a child

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Someone on TL has asked why Harper can’t walk to school herself and how far is it. From Aimee’s front door to the school gates it is 1.9 miles which is 6 minutes in the car.

At 9 I walked to school but it was closer than Harpers school is. By aged 11 we had moved and I either walked the few miles or got the bus but in those days kids didn’t get driven round in (inappropriate for the area) 4x4’s blocking the street on every school run. At 9 I was certainly able to get on a bus with my friend but Harper isn’t even allowed to play out so she will have zero awareness about her surroundings and not be street savvy at all.

When has that child EVER played outside with a friend? The only time she is ‘out’ is when she is driven and either with family or the odd occasion left with Jazchin. Nobody knocks and asks her to play outside in the Cul de Sac where she lives. A very sad existence for a child
I think it’s a very different time to when we all walked to school. I didn’t allow my child to walk to school on their own until we moved to a school closer to us and the walk was only 5 mins and not 25 mins as the main roads were a big concern for me.

I’m not excusing Aimee but if harper isn’t going out alone she’s not gonna have her wits about her. She won’t be street savvy & Aimee taking her to school is probably to keep her safe