Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

skankams80

Aug 13, 2024
east sussex
YOU DO KNOW I AM FILMING ! I’d be like - you do know you have guests waiting for their food ? In fact it’s fine il eat at home - you carry on chatting to your phone cos I’m off ! How bloody rude was that!
I was so just coming on here to say this!! Wtf 🤬 I would have said and ??? Not flipping sorry… who does she think she is!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I have 2 granddaughters with Birthdays 1 day apart but I have different colour schemes for each of them so they both feel special - my other grandchild is Boxing Day but we still always make sure we have a full area with no Christmas stuff in so her birthday is about her. We are a pretty tight family and I love that my grown kids always choose to stay overnight for celebrations - I love that they want their kids to have those days with us - it means the world but I’m not gunna lie it’s bloody hard work organising 2 parties so close together -especially the Boxing Day one. We put loads of effort into making their birthday special for them. Why the do wouldn’t she wait with all the pumpkins and Halloween se and let the kid just have a bloody birthday that is centred around her? Her parenting is alien to me! It’s so bloody chaotic !

She wants everything to be centred around her, and she is using this and every other party as an excuse for a piss up not that she needs an excuse as she drinks every day anyway. Letting the poor kid have something centred around her interferes with that and means the attention is not on aimee me me me.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The Remiiii boooiiiii goes right through me

She barely shows the other cats the same affection she shows him as well which is sad. I do like seeing the cats though to be honest, it's the only content worth watching of hers. I just wish she would make actual efforts with them though, clean their feeding trays and toilet trays ETC.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What the hell was the point of that dish up dinner?
It was just her opening containers and not having a clue what was in them?
Why not just leave them on the counter and everyone grab a plate and help themselves? Everything is for views, even sharing a takeaway with friends!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
What the hell was the point of that dish up dinner?
It was just her opening containers and not having a clue what was in them?
Why not just leave them on the counter and everyone grab a plate and help themselves? Everything is for views, even sharing a takeaway with friends!
Always trying to big up herself and what SHE pays for! I’m sure the party was exactly the same. We all KNOW you got her a new iPhone can’t bear to see our Charlie out-do you huh? And you won’t brag becasue you are NOT relatable in any capacity and only have it to her today because you wanted her to show it off! The absolute b!tch face she gave on Wendy’s video because it wasn’t about HER and the nasty resting b!tch face she had the entire video looking out the window like it bored her. We 👏ALLLLLLLL 👏feel 👏like 👏that👏 when 👏YOU 👏TALK 👏HO?