Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I have REALLY enjoyed the lack of content from the clown these past few days, and today will be absolute heaven… no posting of a party(thank god) and her being the drunk she is. 🙏. Let’s hope her content is less and less now, because god KNOWS we ALL need a break from her and her repetitive LIES she tells.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Aw bless her, yeah it’s a joke isn’t it mine ended up at tribunal. Good that the school are helping with transitions, aw did she that’s a good sign she’s starting to enjoy it hopefully. It will take you’s time but you’ll get there your doing amazing & can tell by your posts your a brilliant mum 😍 he was settled, he transitions over into seniors next September so just prepping for that. If you ever need to chat or anything tag me in the FF thread ❤️
After a week of every emotion she came out with star of the week so proud 💜 thank you you too xxx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up what a s show for poor harper nothing matches why not move everything clear it out for h and decorate appropriately. £850 on shoes and h gets home bargain balloons and the choice of school shoes or crocks for her party poor kid. I know she’s a brat from what we have seen in the past but its ailment made her like that I really feel for her. 10 year olds aren’t soft and either are there parents I’d be embarrassed to invite people to my child’s party if it looked like that. Aimee is just veruca salt a brat and if it’s not about her she wants it now. Stop back Aimee regardless of you having a 10 year olds mental capacity it’s not about you give that poor kid the party she deserves. Ps ya never got a shower ya scruffy t because ya hair was still blatantly stiff would never of been like that after a shower lies again shock

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s going to have an after party at hers to make it about her plus take responsibility of other kids sleeping over while she piles down cake and kylie. I just don’t get that and I wouldn’t like the responsibility of my own child while smashed never mind somebody else’s she’s a bad wrongin

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s going to have an after party at hers to make it about her plus take responsibility of other kids sleeping over while she piles down cake and kylie. I just don’t get that and I wouldn’t like the responsibility of my own child while smashed never mind somebody else’s she’s a bad wrongin
Says a lot about her “mates” if they are leaving their kids with her when she’s been on the booze - bet it’s just her “mates” kids on the sleepover too - won’t be any of Hs classmates- she’d worry they’d see footage of her on the plonk and be over demanding their kids back!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Says a lot about her “mates” if they are leaving their kids with her when she’s been on the booze - bet it’s just her “mates” kids on the sleepover too - won’t be any of Hs classmates- she’d worry they’d see footage of her on the plonk and be over demanding their kids back!
Absolutely spot on are we guessing we’re the party is I’m guessing somewhere with access to a bar

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
She is a fully blown narcissist, I’ll echo what the rest of you have said, why couldn’t she put her Halloween crap out after H’s birthday and the fact the poor girls has to either wear her shoes or crocs or sandals for her birthday is absolutely diabolical considering how much she spends on herself and all her tat that does her no favours, it’s really sad I feel so sorry for that poor girl😭 selfish little scruff

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
This is another belter throwback that aged as well as she did 🐫 She doesn't like blocking anyone 😂😂😂 And do meeee she's patronising 🙄😂

Haha she loves blocking people she has thousands blocked. She has blocked so many she is having to unblock previous blockees to block others and then has to unblock those she blocked
to reblock the original blockees and on and on and round and round. It's hysterically funny.
Oh she does need parenting advice because, well, she is a s parent who can't parent. In fact she can't do anything, clean, wash, be a decent kind person.