Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Think someone's been reading here and tried to give the other two a brief on what they can and can't say 🤣 her face everytime Charlie spoke! What's the big deal? They all had a drink when she had that disgusting garden party after the tragedy in Southport. We all know you're dying to crack open the Kylie and order a Pizza and Co!
Screenshot_20240921_184812_Video Player.jpg
I noticed the hint to here and TL when they proper made a song and dance about how they are actually Aimee’s friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine being at your daughters party sitting scrolling reading these sites, hiii Aimee you concord nose cat piss narc 👋

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I noticed the hint to here and TL when they proper made a song and dance about how they are actually Aimee’s friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imagine being at your daughters party sitting scrolling reading these sites, hiii Aimee you concord nose cat piss narc 👋
Everytime she butts in she gives it away 🤣 like she really has to try prove what's said on here isn't true.

Pretty sure your gorjuzzzz hunzz wouldn't care if you cracked open the Kylie, they'd still be telling you what a great mummy you are and you deserve it after all your hardwork throwing H a birthday party where all you probably had to do was turn up and they did everything for you. Couldn't even tidy your awful berrrrr month tat away and make a real effort decorating for her sleepover.

Really, how rude having people round and the 3 bitches of eastwick are huddled in the kitchen telling strangers on the internet what a gorjuzzzzzz lovely time they're having.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Imagine having to ask Aimee permission on what you can and can’t say then have to lie and say it’s for the kids benefit?
More like it’s either babyish for the “pre teen” or you spent next to do all on it but £955 on a fat slater suit and shoes for a s event.
Going by the available themes for the birthday parties I would say definitely babyish for a "preteen".

Screenshot_20240921_191527_Chrome.jpg

Think someone's been reading here and tried to give the other two a brief on what they can and can't say 🤣 her face everytime Charlie spoke! What's the big deal? They all had a drink when she had that disgusting garden party after the tragedy in Southport. We all know you're dying to crack open the Kylie and order a Pizza and Co!
Just a bunch of lying cockgobbling wankspangling bunglecunts, with one of them being fat, greasy & honking. 🐀🦛🐽🤢💩

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Some of us need to touch grass she says??? She seriously needs a touch of fookin reality. 👀👀 £850 on a pair of shoes and is trying to flog an £80 advent calendar. What planet is she living on??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240921_192657_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_114061088067489.jpg
    Screenshot_20240921_192657_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_114061088067489.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 20

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
The absolute face on her!!!

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
The kids probably have had a fantastic time. It's that fat goblin and her preteen crap in such a hurry for H to grow up so she can have boozy woozies with her. Let her be a kid and enjoy her childhood and for God sake take her to a dentist!!!

Wonder if our gorjuzzzz Charlie asked permission to post the pics 🤭 or did it to spite her sister.

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t deal with how fake they are together. It just doesn’t seem like they’re family it’s like they’re acquaintances who don’t know how to act.. only for Wendy touching Charley you know they’re more familiar. And then Aimee’s big eyes looking dead behind them, acting all smug and like she’s famous. What a bunch of fs they are

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder if they do them in a nude soft non patent look? They would look lovely on me with my toned legs
On you Aimee, not so much 😂😂😂 and tbh when wearing pyjama style wide leg (@Puffy nips and stinky vag)trousers you aren’t showing them so you could have worn a pair from primark.
I’d wear them with cropped trousers or midi dress so they are the star of the show, well the handbag is the star and the shoe would be an added extra.
It’s all just wasted on you Aimee, you look like a big sack of potatoes in whatever you wear. Can’t wait to see your festive season outfits after all the take aways and booze you’ve been getting through. I imagine it will be lots of river island baggy tent dresses or jumpsuits with some tacky sequins or glitter thrown all over them. 🤪
Ooh I don’t think I could classify those monstrosities as a nice wide keg work trouser 🤣🤣