Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Here's what I don't get. She says she does not get paid for views so why did we need to see what everyone had ordered last night and this morning? If you didn't show it, noone would be the wiser but you do choose to show it Ailment. I think she is that shallow that she just wants to brag at what she can afford and that includes take away.

Whatever the big secret gift was for H must be bad as she looked scared her huns would tear her a new arse hole for whatever it was. Again, didn't need to mention she had already given it to H, then noone would be the wiser.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wow wow wow, I usually just browse these forums with a lot of what I think going round my own head lol.

But is this woman for real?? Haven’t got anything in?? Hasn’t had time? The balloon display was bad enough, take away for dinner and breakfast although you’ve had all the time in the world really to order and organise better? Would take 20 mins to nip into Tesco sorry…. M&S to get breakfast food and healthy options too. I work two jobs and have a son, trust me he gets more than I do, more thought goes into anything for him I don’t just buy his love and attention with take aways and tat thrown at him. She really is a shocking mother!! She went to London for two days but scruffs around in her dressing gown the other days, my mind is boggled with her audacity!!
It’s baffling how most of her videos are of her SHOPPING. Yet never seems to have anything in. She has a freezer, so could always have bread in, cupboards full of tins etc. If she can get take away deliveries she can get supermarket deliveries so it’s just about preference here rather than necessity. She chooses take away fast food every time.
Her life is a total s show and I can’t believe how bad she’s got, her mother is a boring b and her sister has issues. I think Charlie is damaged, she’s the one who is kind and hardworking, a genuine single mum not Aimee.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
FFS, this whole 'haven't got anything in' / constant takeaways s is really pissing me off now. This will sound like a pity post, but it absolutely isn't. I found a puddle of water on the kitchen floor Friday evening right before bed. Had a grumble about 'people leaving s for me to clean up', cleaned it up, turned round and there it was again, only several litres bigger this time 😭 emergency plumber sent out by housing association declared the stopcock buggered and all the water needs to be switched off. UNTIL MONDAY. Family of 4 and I have MS so we're high priority, dread to think how others would manage. My car went to scrapyard and other half's work truck is also off the road so no way of getting shopping other than walking (no Uber Eats and no shopping slots available - joys of living in the middle of nowhere). But I have still managed to cobble together 3 - surprisingly healthy - meals a day from what we have in, and have been to local shops and lugged back 2 x 5l bottles of water at a time (not easy with a stick lol). OH has been elsewhere trying desperately to get truck sorted as he can't work without it so giving him a pass on helping loads. It's what you do as a parent. You meet the needs of your kids. You don't palm them off for 'work' after spending a grand plus on an outfit (and a s one at that) then feed them salt upon salt because you can't be arsed to nip to the shop/get shopping delivered. One of the only times I'm happy about torrential rain - we can flush the toilets thanks to the sheer volume of water we've collected in every bucket/container we could lay our hands on 😂😂

Sorry, rant over I'm off to make some scones 😘
God you need a hug and someone to help you. It’s just fing ridiculous this world we live in now. You’re the decent hard working family and then there is Aimee, it’s just staggering that she can live how she does and be paid for being a lazy slob, not only that but she enjoys showing her followers how much she can waste. I honestly cant understand how people don’t see how insensitive and at times so unkind she is.
Just imagine how miserable she is deep down, she’s single, ugly and getting bigger by the day. 😳😘😘😘😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hey, you’re an amazing strong woman so don’t ever forget that. That fat greasy catpissy monstrosity doesn’t live in the real world, it still has its parents wiping its massive fat smelly arse & it’s duncle peggory to bail it out financially.
The difference between you & Oinking Olga (ITV’s Fatbastardor) is you’re a decent human being, the best mother & wife & that lying, clatty, honking, scamming greasy mess is not a decent anything including mother, so Gavin says keep that chin up!! 🌵❤️
Exactement 👍🏼

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
She’s been to home bargains for grinch s shock come on h birthday eve let’s go buy stuff for Christmas and take away your special day because I need it now pipe down veruca salt and let your kid have her fing birthday weekend selfish t
Just watched it 🤦‍♀️ that’s another 3 months of her looking like a fat grinch , she really is the worst ! She spends so much money on tat !

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Hey all!! Not sure if you know me but looks like I have a lot of reading to do for this deep dive Jesus! Erm I call out creators just in my own opinion some may not agree and that’s fine all comments allowed on my page. Erm I got a PR box off give me cosmetics noticed Aimee promotes them clicked her name. I’m blocked. Never followed her. Never interacted with her. Yes I’ve done dives and spoke about her bestie Steph vavron and that’s prob why I’m blocked but how awkward is that LMAO now I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING lol

Lots of love boo aka princesssophh x

Mar 7, 2024
Hey all!! Not sure if you know me but looks like I have a lot of reading to do for this deep dive Jesus! Erm I call out creators just in my own opinion some may not agree and that’s fine all comments allowed on my page. Erm I got a PR box off give me cosmetics noticed Aimee promotes them clicked her name. I’m blocked. Never followed her. Never interacted with her. Yes I’ve done dives and spoke about her bestie Steph vavron and that’s prob why I’m blocked but how awkward is that LMAO now I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING lol

Go on tattle and read her wiki page! It's pretty eye opening! You won't be able to comment there but you certainly can here. Welcome to the s show that is Aimee!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Just watched it 🤦‍♀️ that’s another 3 months of her looking like a fat grinch , she really is the worst ! She spends so much money on tat !
She’ll never let her have a day, it’s ALWAYS about clown alwayyyys! Even her sisters birthday the same. She had H to trap her ex, same way she tried to trap D2 with her lies. She doesn’t WANT kids she see them as money and a way to try and keep a man cause god knows they won’t stay willingly. she can’t cook, clean, work, decorate! She’s been an entitled, tantrum throwing, spoiled BRAT her whole life and that’s why she’s so jealous of “our charlie”. She wanted to be the ONLY child which is why she buys her mothers affection. If she keeps going buying Hs love she will find out that kid will run away the second she turns 18. She’s a WRECK of a human being. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hello sweet Boo, glad you wandered over from vilevaginators thread. This Oinking Olga will keep you busy for weeks if you decide to take the plunge into her catpissy pond, have a look at the wiki on tattle for her if you haven’t already & you were blocked because you took her fake bestie to task over the vile exploitation of her vulnerable son, the pair of scutters stick together like that. 🙄
Anyways hope you are enjoying your new home & you are doing well.
Luvs & hugs from me & Gavin. ❤️🌵