Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Hey all!! Not sure if you know me but looks like I have a lot of reading to do for this deep dive Jesus! Erm I call out creators just in my own opinion some may not agree and that’s fine all comments allowed on my page. Erm I got a PR box off give me cosmetics noticed Aimee promotes them clicked her name. I’m blocked. Never followed her. Never interacted with her. Yes I’ve done dives and spoke about her bestie Steph vavron and that’s prob why I’m blocked but how awkward is that LMAO now I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING lol

Lots of love boo aka princesssophh x
She's the rich ( only because she's bankrolled by her daddy) version of Vav but less manipulative, mostly because she's too lazy to do much apart from shop, eat and drink

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Hello sweet Boo, glad you wandered over from vilevaginators thread. This Oinking Olga will keep you busy for weeks if you decide to take the plunge into her catpissy pond, have a look at the wiki on tattle for her if you haven’t already & you were blocked because you took her fake bestie to task over the vile exploitation of her vulnerable son, the pair of scutters stick together like that. 🙄
Anyways hope you are enjoying your new home & you are doing well.
Luvs & hugs from me & Gavin. ❤️🌵
Thankyou so much for the warm welcome yes I’m gobsmacked by what I’ve already read Jesus the Tesco gate thing why would she post a video saying she hates Tesco then take a brand deal with them lmao then get dropped LMAOOOOO

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
The manic laugh on Wendy when she is saying about the after party of tea and cake.. yeah yeah yeah yeah we haven’t just left the kids… the panic when she says Aimee’s gawjus mates are there and ailment says harpers friends are too. Cake and tea and being all together. It’s lovely, lovely lovely? do off Wendy. Why does ailments face look this way in Wendy’s videos.. her smugness is pouring out of her.. she absolutely loves herself.
What was with Charlie at the start stretching the goo thing?! What a fing weird video. Only just watched it all the way through.. Aimee’s face when Charlie says she needs a wee and her face when her Wendy says her mates are amazing. She’s such an ugly t

Aimee definitely looks down her nose at charlie. No doubt about it in my mind.

Mar 9, 2024
Hey all!! Not sure if you know me but looks like I have a lot of reading to do for this deep dive Jesus! Erm I call out creators just in my own opinion some may not agree and that’s fine all comments allowed on my page. Erm I got a PR box off give me cosmetics noticed Aimee promotes them clicked her name. I’m blocked. Never followed her. Never interacted with her. Yes I’ve done dives and spoke about her bestie Steph vavron and that’s prob why I’m blocked but how awkward is that LMAO now I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING lol

👋👋👋❤️❤️❤️ I know you xxxx welcome Hun x

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
You know i couldn't agree more to be honest. She had people there and her concern was filming a tik t. F that, she should have been spending time with the people there, phone free. Her rotwilers would have been fine.
Was the same with Wendys post, all 3 of them in the kitchen. I can picture a mean girls scene in "you can't sit with us we're filming" 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Mar 9, 2024

Oh soph please don’t start dong the skin care s on your page babes 🤣🤣🤣 do not go near that best ever eye cream that Aimee flogs unless you wanna spend a grand on fish spunk injections to correct the damage 🤣🤣🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Did anyone else manage to catch the video that amiee upload about chelsea? Deleted already!
Didn’t watch it all
Was it about Aimee having a Tesco deal worth 5k or
Was it Aimee didn’t influence give me to give chelsea the axe
She kinda just outed miss vavron as chelsea didn’t mention Vav but we all know who the said person was
Vav has told her to delete that

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Oh soph please don’t start dong the skin care s on your page babes 🤣🤣🤣 do not go near that best ever eye cream that Aimee flogs unless you wanna spend a grand on fish spunk injections to correct the damage 🤣🤣🤣
LMAO the only video I’ll be doing about that PR box is the opposite of everything that Aimee has said about it just to piss her off lol cos obv she will watch me on a burner account

Mar 9, 2024
LMAO the only video I’ll be doing about that PR box is the opposite of everything that Aimee has said about it just to piss her off lol cos obv she will watch me on a burner account
Oh trust me Hun she already has you in her sights - the clap backs will be coming thick n fast - so nice to see you on here - love your stuff x

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Call me a terrible mother 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we do Aimee we do because you don’t mother you palm your kid with take always and the bare minimum harper gets what fits your terms at that time. You want h to be a pre teen at 10 let the kid be a kid. We call you out because your lies contradict themselves. Change your name and your ways. For h birthday weekend to have known last week the so called “after party” was at yours to have nothing in for the kids breakfast is a fing shambles shame on you. How embarrassing for h. I am actually livid as a mum for her first the s show balloons and don’t get me started on food on plates to save mess 🤣🤣🤣🤣 foff Aimee you live in catpiss do us all a favour and just go outside and touch that grass

Aimless is just full of s. Habitual liar who lies so much she trips herself up.