Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hey all!! Not sure if you know me but looks like I have a lot of reading to do for this deep dive Jesus! Erm I call out creators just in my own opinion some may not agree and that’s fine all comments allowed on my page. Erm I got a PR box off give me cosmetics noticed Aimee promotes them clicked her name. I’m blocked. Never followed her. Never interacted with her. Yes I’ve done dives and spoke about her bestie Steph vavron and that’s prob why I’m blocked but how awkward is that LMAO now I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING lol

Lots of love boo aka princesssophh x
My god @Boo you may want a little rest as you were busy with Vav and then moved house. This one is actually worse than vavron. Always telling lies, there is so much to say. Her fraudster uncle is thé worst because she pretended she has never had anything to do with him, never heard her say how awful it was (the thieving from vulnerable elderly) just likes to make out because he isn’t blood related that he isn’t her family. She is the biggest delusional t on TT. She really absolutely loves herself and genuinely thinks she’s a hard working single mother/celebrity. 🤬🤬🤬🤬😉

Mar 9, 2024
Who plans their Christmas decor in September? At least she’s going more neutral this year.. who remembers the awful red and white massive tacky decorations last year. They were hideous 😩
Did she not buy awful grinch s then as well.
So all the fing money spent on sty Percy pig and grinch decor n now she wanting gold pine cones? Is she fing serious!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
My god she never stops does she! I will never forget how she sent those vile bullies after the lovely SJ and made her ill - then when it turned she had the wrong person not even an apology! She never learns does she! It gets ne tho how she ALWAYS gets away with everything - she must be more hated than Vav !
All her huns are over Chelsea’s page now, Aimless knows exactly what she’s doing, or she wouldn’t of out Chelsea’s TT name up.
She’s a sneaky ugly t.