Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The fat smelly hog took that video down because it won’t look good to ITV that their new Fatbastardor has showed it’s true narcissist personality by how it sends its nasty delulu sycophants over to harass decent creators because it don’t like the truth being told about it & the video was showing what a vile, spiteful, nasty, horrible, lying bulling piece of gutter trash it is. 🐽🦛🐀💩
Maybe ITV need to be sent it.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
My god she never stops does she! I will never forget how she sent those vile bullies after the lovely SJ and made her ill - then when it turned she had the wrong person not even an apology! She never learns does she! It gets ne tho how she ALWAYS gets away with everything - she must be more hated than Vav !

She gets away with everything because nobody in her life holds her to account and her rats/huns will just do whatever like sheep on her behalf. She will never admit when she is wrong because in her mind she is never wrong. As far as she is concerned SJ was the correct SJ and deserved what she got regardless of the fact that neither were the case. The correct SJ wouldn't have deserved to be targeted either. I think both vav and aimless are as disgusting and horrible as each other and they deserve to be shunned and made irrelevant.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
The fat smelly hog took that video down because it won’t look good to ITV that their new Fatbastardor has showed it’s true narcissist personality by how it sends its nasty delulu sycophants over to harass decent creators because it don’t like the truth being told about it & the video was showing what a vile, spiteful, nasty, horrible, lying bulling piece of gutter trash it is. 🐽🦛🐀💩
Or Vav told her to as it wasn’t going her way with the comments 😂

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She gets away with everything because nobody in her life holds her to account and her rats/huns will just do whatever like sheep on her behalf. She will never admit when she is wrong because in her mind she is never wrong. As far as she is concerned SJ was the correct SJ and deserved what she got regardless of the fact that neither were the case. The correct SJ wouldn't have deserved to be targeted either. I think both vav and aimless are as disgusting and horrible as each other and they deserve to be shunned and made irrelevant.
Can someone give me a quick run down on SJ what happened there

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

Someone called SJ either made a comment on her page or elsewhere about her. Aimless decided it was the more well known SJ and sent her rats to bully her. SJ then did a video explaining and proving beyond reasonable doubt that it wasn't her not that she needed to as everyone already knew it wouldn't be her anyway. Someone will be able to give greater detail though as i missed that at the time so only picked up little bits after.

Sep 8, 2024
Ireland
But if Vagisil only mentioned in passing once about going to a concert with Chelsea, how do you know Chelsea phoned Vagisil 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20240922_215336_TikTok.jpg
She is actually embarrassing!!! She refuses to see that vavron hates her ! Vavron could physically go to her house and call her a fat tramp to her face and little miss piggy would flare her massive nostrils and fake laugh and say it's fiiiine I know you love lol she's totally desperate! Embarrassing

Mar 9, 2024
Someone called SJ either made a comment on her page or elsewhere about her. Aimless decided it was the more well known SJ and sent her rats to bully her. SJ then did a video explaining and proving beyond reasonable doubt that it wasn't her not that she needed to as everyone already knew it wouldn't be her anyway. Someone will be able to give greater detail though as i missed that at the time so only picked up little bits after.
What she didn’t bargain for was SJs followers who are lovely - totally jumped to her defence and hammered Aimee! It made SJ ill - Aimee then rang SJ Privately asking her to put a post out saying they had sorted it and she apologised to SJ in the call - they agreed that SJ would say it was sorted and Aimee would do a public apology. SJ did what she promised and Aimee left her hanging - she’s a b ! Best thing was it was absolutely nothing to do with SJ at all!

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

Fatbastardor from ITVX coming live from catpiss towers fing brilliant 🤩

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

Exactly and the good news is that ITV will eventually find out about her and what she is and they will drop her just like every other serious brand. She will deserve it just like she deserved it with the others.