Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Take a few hours off and miss all the chaos!
I have watched the video though she’s a little weasel setting her buck tooth huns onto people also “categorically” that’s is exactly what you are doing you little worm stop wearing vavrons balloon arse like a sugar puff jacket and go have a wash!
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! And you can’t handle the backlash.

Mar 9, 2024
What an absolute b Ailment Aimee Arsehole is!

If didn’t want to be involved in drama you would have just said a creator is saying something about me and blah blah blah.

She is a bully and a nasty vile b she knew exactly what she was doing when she was saying don’t go and give her hate but tagging her in the post.
Thing is she will be sat all excited now that the flying monkeys are doing their job - she will also be messaging from one of her own fake accounts to stir it up a bit more and then there will a predictable comment that she posts to herself calling herself out so she can do a clap back 🤣🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I think the girl mentioned the Tesco deal to warn Ailment Arsehole Aimee that Steph is just as vile as she is and is a backstabbing b who can’t be trusted.

Ailment Arsehole Aimee thinks the sun shines out of Vav arsehole and thinks about herself and does the woe is me rather than pointing the finger back at Vav and wonder why this creator knows so much about her when she claims not to know her and failing to see Vile Vav is the dominator.

Vile Vav and Ailment Arsehole Aimee both deserve each other to be honest.

Do hope the girl who posted about this is ok and that Ailment Arsehole Aimee flying bitches leave her alone.

Mar 9, 2024
She tried to do it with that other creator, remember when her man got in her dm’s or something?! Think she picked on the wrong person that time besides she made a video apologising crying😂😂. But poor SJ - who is lovely got nothing, not even an apology!!
Awful what she did to SJ - that girl is lovely and she’s fighting a battle with genuine MH - Fatty boom boom should be ashamed what she did to her!

Mar 9, 2024
I think the girl mentioned the Tesco deal to warn Ailment Arsehole Aimee that Steph is just as vile as she is and is a backstabbing b who can’t be trusted.

Ailment Arsehole Aimee thinks the sun shines out of Vav arsehole and thinks about herself and does the woe is me rather than pointing the finger back at Vav and wonder why this creator knows so much about her when she claims not to know her and failing to see Vile Vav is the dominator.

Vile Vav and Ailment Arsehole Aimee both deserve each other to be honest.

Do hope the girl who posted about this is ok and that Ailment Arsehole Aimee flying bitches leave her alone.
I think she knows exactly what Vav is like but she is petrified to cross her cos Vav would wipe the floor with her

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Well, well, well, look what we have here. Miss Vav backstabbing her so called bestie. It’s the old game of gossipy telephone that’s she’s been caught at so many times. And Miss Hypocrite #1 decided to put her bessie disclosing all her money business to a person Ailment doesn’t even know. I’ve always said Vav is a troll and taking to fake accounts and playing mind games to anyone that is a threat. I’m actually very impressed how Chelsea called that dirty vile bish out! 👏👏👏👏. Their days are numbered on these apps…the pair of them are nothing but gossiping bullies and hypocritical LIARS that are about to be outted once again on here. LETS SEE THE CLAPBACKS NOW CLOWNS 🤡 🤡