Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Hey all had to start again as I logged myself out and couldn't get back on. So added another G hahaha and new pic... been over on vavs for a while, this one makes me rage and I cant stand the fing t!

Cant belive that vav rang Chelsea and told her about aimee ' ya never guess what! Vava the bestie hahahahahaha I think NOT! So glad to see u on here Boo! We have waited a long long time for this! Someone to call her out on her s on TT without disappearing.

Would love to listen to their convo about this! Aimee is that thick that she will fall for vavs explanation... I'm here for it haha xxx

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She’s saying Tesco paid her before they dropped her like it’s a flex🤣. Shows how desperate they were to get rid of her! Imagine your your claim to fame is Tesco paid you 5k to never say anything nice about them again 🤣
She’s such a dick, she’s not even questioning how Chelsea knew how much she got paid! 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
For all the fireplace and mirror fans 🤣

Screenshot_20240922_225137_Instagram.jpg
The cats water fountains plugged in, just in the middle of the room 😂 why? It’s like a doss house.
I just can’t believe the awful decor in all rooms of the house. It’s like an abandoned house from the late 80’s has just been stumbled upon by explorers. She has absolutely no style whatsoever.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
What she didn’t bargain for was SJs followers who are lovely - totally jumped to her defence and hammered Aimee! It made SJ ill - Aimee then rang SJ Privately asking her to put a post out saying they had sorted it and she apologised to SJ in the call - they agreed that SJ would say it was sorted and Aimee would do a public apology. SJ did what she promised and Aimee left her hanging - she’s a b ! Best thing was it was absolutely nothing to do with SJ at all!

That is typical of aimee though, expects everyone to do their bit but she doesn't do hers. SJ actually didn't need to do anything as she did nothing wrong and yet she still put out that video to say it was sorted which proves beyond reasonable doubt that she is a very decent individual. Glad her followers hammered aimee.

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
Ooooo Sophie Best get her lawyer hahaha defamation for talking about stuff you have uploaded on the Internet for all to see? You little zap! All her comments have been ' I'm I right? Oh I was right then... wake up coco clown! Ya bestie had been talking about you! You are deluded! All me me me! Even if a follower sees you for what u are per day that's one less to fill ur narcissistic self absorbed self! Rancid b! Feed ur child properly you utter disgrace! All that 🧂 terrible you are terrible!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240923-001720_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240923-001720_TikTok.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 12

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Ooooo Sophie Best get her lawyer hahaha defamation for talking about stuff you have uploaded on the Internet for all to see? You little zap! All her comments have been ' I'm I right? Oh I was right then... wake up coco clown! Ya bestie had been talking about you! You are deluded! All me me me! Even if a follower sees you for what u are per day that's one less to fill ur narcissistic self absorbed self! Rancid b! Feed ur child properly you utter disgrace! All that 🧂 terrible you are terrible!
👏👏👏👏

Mar 7, 2024
I go to the theater for a few hours and I come back to pages and pages and a classic not my fault, flying monkeys go bite, clap back from the gluttonous gobshite.....
I was innocently making a spag bol for my daughter (because TL and CC have called me out for eating nothing but crap takeaways and feeding my pre teen such a poor diet that even uni students would be crying out for fruit and veg if it was force fed to them!).....
Do I think Aimee tried to get vacs former bestie dropped from a brand - absolutely! The thought of brands preferring anyone over her would have her throwing the mother of all hissy fits.
Do I think vav got Aimee dropped from Tesco 🤔 vav is Aimee's biggest troll and she is too thick and desperate for 'a bestie' to see it. Vav would have hated Aimee getting the tesco deal but she's not got enough power and influence, she's a nobody flogging se orange blusher. Aimee lost the tesco deal herself. If you bring a brand or any company into disrepute then you are going to get fired. Aimee saw nothing wrong with H looking down on supermarket workers and posting that video as she believes it herself. She's thinks she's something special (because gash flash and Gregg the wallet tell her). She posts that smug, we are better than everyone else to see attitude online. Where it will rightly get picked up by those not with more than 3 brain cells to call out.
Good for anyone calling her and vicious vav out. It's definitely time karma served them both a special dose (and not the dose Aimee already has lurking her giant growler). Night all x