Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Remy long legs? 🤣😂 I agree this mornings video I thought oh it must be Ariel cz if it was him she makes a fuss. Oooohhh are you saying helloowww Remy boy? Can I have kissy wiss? One sec I'll just wash my hands 🙄😂 Could make scripts for the dumb b! Also thought the bigger cats shared H birthday? No mention or singing yesterday though eh? Thankfully for us but them poor forgotten baybeeez now she replaced them! 🙄😔

Oh yeah she is as predictable as the fact it's wet when it rains. We think what she is going to do before she thinks and does it and we are generally accurate. Yeah the bigger cats share their birthday with h because either aimee and h, or the cats themselves god only knows, don't know when they were born and yeah there was no singing or mention of them yesterday. They are generally forgotten about as are the 2 girl kittens, well they aren't kittens now i suppose as they are what, a year old? Anyway poor h and all the cats. PS she is very quiet today she must be really really hungover.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
You just know Wendy is given strict instructions when she’s posting without aimless - she probably has to send them to her for approval before she posts to make sure they aren’t contradicting olga 🤣

Oh definitely this is true. This is the exact type of thing aimee would do so as to try control the narrative. Sometimes there is a slip up though and the truth from wendy or charlie slips through.

What's up buttercup

Aug 26, 2024
Halifax
Hi all
Newbie here :) i quite liked her when I first joined tiktok (I'll shut the door on my way out 🙈🤣) don't worry though, not enough to comment or kiss her arse like her huns do :) But after a little while I went and had a very stern word with myself, went outside and touched the grass, as she often suggests 😜 and realised she is an absolute tool 🤣
I was on tattle but I can't comment as I haven't had the account long enough 😭🤣 but seen this page mentioned quite a bit so thought I'd see what it's all about 👋

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Trying to be funny at the beginning warning it’s not funny at all 🙄

The pulse in your bum is probably the herpes throbbing in a flare up 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000crp6ok7og65lncpb5uu0.mp4

Oh my god she sounds like she is absolutely hungover in that video. Slurring like nobody's business. Or maybe it's my imagination playing tricks? The bum throbbing is probably from all the se she spews out on a daily basis rotting it away and the gas is trying to break out. Or maybe all the greece and alcohol is trying to dig it's way out. And why the do is she still using words like sammy, christ i even know that 10 is way to old for that. And why for christ sake is she thanking herself for cleaning her kitchen? That's her job, it's what everyone else does every day. Ah i know aimee cleaning or washing or just about anything else isn't your thing but honestly thanking yourself for doing what you are supposed to do is laughable.

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all
Newbie here :) i quite liked her when I first joined tiktok (I'll shut the door on my way out 🙈🤣) don't worry though, not enough to comment or kiss her arse like her huns do :) But after a little while I went and had a very stern word with myself, went outside and touched the grass, as she often suggests 😜 and realised she is an absolute tool 🤣
I was on tattle but I can't comment as I haven't had the account long enough 😭🤣 but seen this page mentioned quite a bit so thought I'd see what it's all about 👋
Welcome along ☺️ pretty much the same story as most of us on how we ended up here 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god she sounds like she is absolutely hungover in that video. Slurring like nobody's business. Or maybe it's my imagination playing tricks? The bum throbbing is probably from all the se she spews out on a daily basis rotting it away and the gas is trying to break out. Or maybe all the greece and alcohol is trying to dig it's way out. And why the do is she still using words like sammy, christ i even know that 10 is way to old for that. And why for christ sake is she thanking herself for cleaning her kitchen? That's her job, it's what everyone else does every day. Ah i know aimee cleaning or washing or just about anything else isn't your thing but honestly thanking yourself for doing what you are supposed to do is laughable.
Never since my uni days have I gone to bed with a mucky kitchen - my family go crackers cos I dish up food - even a roast and I have to wash the pans and wipe the sides before I sit down to eat - I invested in those buffet warmers so I can put everything in there and I can even wipe the cookers down so all I have to do after eating is load the dishwashers - I won’t go out at night unless the house is clean n tidy cos no fing way can I come down hungover to a s tip! It’s called pride in my home - we have worked hard and I love my space so I keep it nice - I’d be ashamed if my kids thought it was acceptable to live like she does. I would have failed to teach them pride - Gash sort your kid!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Never since my uni days have I gone to bed with a mucky kitchen - my family go crackers cos I dish up food - even a roast and I have to wash the pans and wipe the sides before I sit down to eat - I invested in those buffet warmers so I can put everything in there and I can even wipe the cookers down so all I have to do after eating is load the dishwashers - I won’t go out at night unless the house is clean n tidy cos no fing way can I come down hungover to a s tip! It’s called pride in my home - we have worked hard and I love my space so I keep it nice - I’d be ashamed if my kids thought it was acceptable to live like she does. I would have failed to teach them pride - Gash sort your kid!

She's just so full of s and embarrassing thanking herself for doing what she should be doing. And that fake laugh of hers is an abomination.

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all
Hi 👋👋👋 welcome - I quite liked her for a week or two 🤣🤣 I’m sure you will like it here - we loose our s regularly but we have a good laugh along the way x buckle up and enjoy

butterfly2005

Aug 22, 2024
Scotland
The clothing haul for H is a deflection tactic from being called out and cos it was highlighted she buys herself loads of designer gear and the kid £6 Batman trainers. Predictably boring. And boring is an apt description of those clothes. Poor kid. And please for the love of god stop trying to be relatable with the ‘3 for 2’ ‘great prices’ etc as you spend £850 on shoes so no one cares to hear your fake savvy shopper nonsense. Detestable t.
I tore her a new arse for those trainers n was blocked lol I had to then go to the sun on FB as couldn't get on TL LOL 😅

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Hi all
Welcome 🥰

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Exactly I don't know how people do it it's vile and lazy as do. The cats aren't the reason she's had multiple mice roaming round her gaff that's for sure. Some nights I'll get in bed and have to run down thinking did I move that one cup? I always have like but I can't rest thinking about it 😂 Anyone remember the time she was unwrapping her takeaway and purposely chucking rubbish all on the floor saying she was too tired and it was a job for tomorrow? Made work for herself scruffy b. 🤢🙄

And welcome @What's up buttercup 😘 we're all of the same opinion on the mutton mess. Plus most of us she directed to 'that horrible site' and we found our people over here 😍❤️😂

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Hi all
Hello and welcome to the dark side!😂 you’ll love it here!❤️