Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

She reckons if you’re seeing this it’s coz she rates it and NEVER posts things she doesn’t like. LIAR!!!!!
IMG_3361.png
Got to punt some se to the delulu sycophants because the monthly tik payment is due on the shoes it had its crusty fat trotters rammed in, when it was was a ITV Fatbastardor. 🐽🦛🐟💩

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sheeee's baaaaack.!! 🤣🥰
Good evening all. I hope you're all well. Oh I've missed you all. Anything to report? Haha.

Wow Snowdon was an experience! Absolutley incredible 😍 I'd recommend to anyone able. It wasnt easy and the wind.. 🤣 but it was so worth it and we did. When I tell you I bawled at the summit 🥺 The views and sense of achievement and we raised just over 2.5k 💗😭 There were 11 of us and one was a Mum who lost her daughter to a t with a knife. Part of me wish I didn't know but it actually spurred me on a lot because I could and probably should have been gone the same way 😭 Honestly it was amazing 👏🏼 Had a lovely day yesterday exploring what my legs could handle 🤣 Hope everyone’s well here 💗💗

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sheeee's baaaaack.!! 🤣🥰
Good evening all. I hope you're all well. Oh I've missed you all. Anything to report? Haha.

Wow Snowdon was an experience! Absolutley incredible 😍 I'd recommend to anyone able. It wasnt easy and the wind.. 🤣 but it was so worth it and we did. When I tell you I bawled at the summit 🥺 The views and sense of achievement and we raised just over 2.5k 💗😭 There were 11 of us and one was a Mum who lost her daughter to a t with a knife. Part of me wish I didn't know but it actually spurred me on a lot because I could and probably should have been gone the same way 😭 Honestly it was amazing 👏🏼 Had a lovely day yesterday exploring what my legs could handle 🤣 Hope everyone’s well here 💗💗
Ahhhhhh missed ya bike she’s still a s show and we are all still delights plus we gained newbies hope your good 💜

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sheeee's baaaaack.!! 🤣🥰

Well done! So proud of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏻

Sheeee's baaaaack.!! 🤣🥰

Well done beautiful soul bikey!!! Gavin & me are very proud of you. 🌵❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Probably already mentioned not had time to catch up but oh she really didn't like Gash or C talking about the party did she? Jesus no1 could get a word in. Glad Wendy had a backbone for once last night and all but said shut the do up about the book. They're all bad for it but she is terrible. Bottom lip going and everything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240922_023155_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240922_023155_TikTok.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240922_022231_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240922_022231_TikTok.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240922_021259_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240922_021259_TikTok.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240924_194308_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240924_194308_TikTok.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 0
Mar 9, 2024
Sheeee's baaaaack.!! 🤣🥰

Yey 👋👋👋 well done and welcome back !!! You did an amazing thing xxx we need more Bikes in this sorry ass world ❤️❤️❤️ so glad you didn’t fall off Snowden xxx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And even then it's just remmi boy.
Remy long legs? 🤣😂 I agree this mornings video I thought oh it must be Ariel cz if it was him she makes a fuss. Oooohhh are you saying helloowww Remy boy? Can I have kissy wiss? One sec I'll just wash my hands 🙄😂 Could make scripts for the dumb b! Also thought the bigger cats shared H birthday? No mention or singing yesterday though eh? Thankfully for us but them poor forgotten baybeeez now she replaced them! 🙄😔

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Sheeee's baaaaack.!! 🤣🥰

Heyyy bikey!❤️ congratulations and well done mate! I’m so proud of you!❤️ and same is the sshow that is aimless! Hope you’re well xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awh thank you all. It was amazing. I'll not be rushing back like but am so glad I did it. It was a graft though I can't lie haha. Awh yes thank you for having me in God's country @Gladitsnotjustme 🤭 it's beautiful 😍 We stayed in Pembrokeshire last night in a beach hut on Fresh Water beach which is where Dobby is resting and if you didn't know I'm a MASSIVE HP fan. Which was very much to my entertainment when such a big deal was made over the book yesterday hahaha.. literally nothing special 🤣 Also I cannot say how much I want to throw up at her real manky nails under the manky nails. Vile 🤢🤢

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless please be a girls girl and let us know your aesthetics practioner so no one else wastes their money. So much for all the research you done! They saw you coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240924_202442_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240924_202442_TikTok.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240924_202449_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240924_202449_TikTok.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0