Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I think the "mains" aka spoilt b presents were Airpods and Lego. That HP lego is £60+ and fits the size/shape of that box. Why be all cloak and dagger when you don't usually have an issue parading ridiculous spending. If she didn't think it was excessive or ridiculous she'd show it. What happened to the matching dressing gown to the oodie too? Cz she bought both and showed them ages ago when she got them pathetic coffee slippers.

The hello pumpkin top isn't pjs either 😂 it's a jumper from Next 😂😂
Is it not part of a pyjama set I googled when I seen she wore it to Sainsburys and it comes with flannel jarmieeeee bottoms 😂 she's still a dirty midden cause she had it on Monday morning and then under housecoat Tuesday morning then then ads then sainsburys video which was posted Wednesday 🤢

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
So when she was making H’s packed lunch she used a big knife to cut off the crusts and proceeded to say “all my small ones are in the wash” which seems to me that she puts her dinner plates in the dishwasher in the morning the lazy s, I wash all my dinner plates after everyone’s eaten let them dry and then put them away before I go to bed and I don’t have a dishwasher I wash them all by hand, she really is such a lazy sloth it’s sickening there’s only two of you! I have a family of four, honestly she’s a gift that keeps on giving

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
So when she was making H’s packed lunch she used a big knife to cut off the crusts and proceeded to say “all my small ones are in the wash” which seems to me that she puts her dinner plates in the dishwasher in the morning the lazy s, I wash all my dinner plates after everyone’s eaten let them dry and then put them away before I go to bed and I don’t have a dishwasher I wash them all by hand, she really is such a lazy sloth it’s sickening there’s only two of you! I have a family of four, honestly she’s a gift that keeps on giving
I bet she waits till all the dishes are practically mouldy until she switches it on if all her knifes are in the dishwasher 🤢 That’s a job H can help with in the evening

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I think it will be McCain or Birdseye - she can’t claim whatever she pulls out of the hat is a favourite can she? Unless it’s a bloody takeaway! We know it’s not M&S and definitely not Tesco - can’t see Sainsbury wanting Tescos sloppy seconds 🤣
I actually think it will be something completely unrelated to food. Like that stupid nail ad she done as a DUD.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I bet she waits till all the dishes are practically mouldy until she switches it on if all her knifes are in the dishwasher 🤢 That’s a job H can help with in the evening
Exactly, I have an 8 year old. She asks to help wash the dishes, I do pots and pans and sharp knives and she does plates, bowls cups and cutlery. Both my kids enjoy help cook aswell. The fuss she makes over cheese I'm sure Miss H is more than capable of sorting her own cheese out. Even letting her make her own homemade pizza. Kids love that, offer a wide variety of toppings and let them get creative.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Don't be ridiculous. H helps with nothing she's a pampered princess and a lazy brat exactly like her Mother. If you've not noticed she even says I'll go and give her this on the DUD because heaven forbid she comes to get her own dinner. She's literally created a monster and I love that for her!!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I'll piss myself if its for Iceland .... do we really need a new Kerry Katona :LOL::LOL:
I bought a bag of cauliflower cheese from there yesterday. It was bloody lovely. Sorry, just had to let you all know. To be fair, I’d had a blood test so couldn’t make a homemade one. I’m the only f that eats it anyway that’s why is not make one not coz I’m making an excuse like A

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Doubt if that kid does anything other than watch tv films on repeat with her head phones on! She lives in them. Such a sad child! Had to learn to switch off. Plug in and just play games & watch tv.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I bought a bag of cauliflower cheese from there yesterday. It was bloody lovely. Sorry, just had to let you all know. To be fair, I’d had a blood test so couldn’t make a homemade one. I’m the only f that eats it anyway that’s why is not make one not coz I’m making an excuse like A
Tbf I love Iceland cauliflower cheese, I do sprinkle a little Parmesan and paprika on top. It’s yum 🤤

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
My kids have always started washing up (cups and cutlery at first) from 5/6 years old with supervision and the older they got the more they “progressed”

Mar 7, 2024
Farm foods or Heron foods 🤣🤣🤣
What supermarket is going to pay her to advertise their brand now?! Even the budget ones.
She might get a food bank AD at push "this poor single mum can't nourish her hungry child. The child has rickets and shows signs of tooth decay. She wears unsuitable and ill-fitting clothing and generally leads a miserable life, surrounded by squalor and filth.
(read it in a david attinbrough voice it might work)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926-162105_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926-162105_Samsung Internet.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3722.png
    IMG_3722.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6228.jpeg
    IMG_6228.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 9